What riding gear do you use?

• Thread starter HondaRider
  • 9 comments
Hey, just had an idea of one of those community type threads. Post pictures of the riding gear you use in the game or you can list the name of the gear you use.

example:
Helmet: Arai Rapide-SR Aoyama
Gloves: RS Taichi GP Max Gloves (yellow)
Suits: RS Taichi Blast Vegas Evo (black/yellow)
Boots: Alpinestars Supertech Boot (black)

**PICTURE HERE**

OR you can just have the list upto you. Maybe we can have a vote on who comes up with the best combination or something.

normally i just use the pd orginal leather and helmet with the boots/gloves from what i think is used in the intro. or, ill use the grey leathers/boots/glooves and helmet off moriwaki 8 hour bike for a grey bike (tz250 for example) or the blue leather/etc for blue bikes, etc when possible :P

Arai RX7 Corsair Kenny Roberts Jnr. Replica
Dainese Shukoi Silver and red suit
Dunno which boot? Ones on the end? KBC or sommet? Black anyway
Taichi Glove? Red and white

I wish they did the Dainese gloves and boots. They are so nice! Plus its what I wear in real life lol!!

Heres what i wear.

Helmet: Arai Rapide-SR Stella (black/silver)
Gloves: RS Taichi GP Max Gloves (black)
Suits: RS Taichi Blast Viper Evo (black/silver)
Boots: XPD XP5-R Racing Boots (White)

Call me a fashion victim as i change to match the colour of the bike usually :)
looks better when you use photomode for race incidents etc
oh yeah also wear the Arai motard helmet for stunt shots 👍

Attachments

• IMG_00051.jpg
    IMG_00051.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 30
I've always wondered whether anyone else prefers using street clothes to racing suits...it seems like I'm one of the few who just wears jeans and a simple jacket, even if I'm riding an RM. :lol:

I usually use khakis and leather... I used to use the PD helmet, but I got tired of looking monkey faced, so now I use a simple black helmet.

I hear you Wolfe2x7, I'm likewise a fan of the jeans & jacket attire.

Unlike niky, I've been wearing the Polyphony retro helmet & goggles since acquiring them.

BTW, is there any other Polyphony clothing to acquire in the game?

Delvesy
BTW, is there any other Polyphony clothing to acquire in the game?

Hmm, you win the PD Original helmet (which has some graphics) and the PD Suit (which is the one the rider uses in the beginning video, with the TT logo and sponsor patches) but I don't think this is what you mean.

As for the topic, like others I change the attire to match or fit with the bike.

Latest Posts

Back