What Seasonal Pays The Most?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazed_Coupe
  • 3 comments
  • 800 views
Messages
1,526
Messages
Crazed_Coupe
I can't find the thread where this particular answer is, so sorry if this has already been answered but which one pays the most? I heard it was the Lightweight Cup and the Cappuccino RM was the best to use for this event but is this true?


Please answer this simple question! :)
 
K cup pays the most per minute.

Ferrari races pay most per race.

I like the supercar race myself, as it is almost as much per minute as the K.
 
Go to the seasonal events forum. There is a lot of talk over there.

But since you made a new thread I should answer as well. The K cup seasonal Eifel gives you the best credit per minute ratio.
 
And ATM with the triple xp it also gives best xp per mmin, 250k XP in 15 mins
 
Back