What shall it be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BayConRong
  • 7 comments
  • 641 views
Messages
975
United States
Seattle
Messages
BayConRong
A very good friend of mine got in an accident with a drunk driver. My friend is still up an running but his car is not. It was an old ford Taurus, and now he needs a new car. He's 70 something and he is looking for a low profile not very expensive car. I was thinking of a Caddilac 300 or a CTV

Can you guys think of a car that would be just as good?
 
Ford Fusion? I haven't checked pricing, though... Maybe a Hyundai.

It's a shame that his Taurus is written off, however. Is he okay?
 
Chevy Malibu? I heard that is one of the best things Chevy has built in a long time.
 
A Hyundai Azera or a Hyundai Sonata.

+1

Have him drive the new Ford Taurus and the new Chevy Malibu. Then have him drive a Nissan Altima afterwards.
 
gm_08malibu_ltz.jpg


That'll do.
 
What's a Cadillac 300? Oh and do you even get half of these cars in Vietnam (assuming your location is correct).
 
Back