What Should I buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 10 comments
  • 886 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
Currently grinding K-Cup Seasonal...

What should I buy? I have 3 million.

FGT? ( I have one but's very well-used)
Astra Super Touring?
Camaro LM?
Lister Storm?
Or continue saving until a Sauber C9 or Pescarolo-Judd I am after crops up in UCD?
 
Save for a C9, AND Pescarolo-Judd. :)
 
Just remembered I need a 905 as well...
 
There is a Pescarlo in the OCD. The Astra and the Camaro are very good cars. I have the lister but haven't driven it yet so i can't vouch for it.
 
Got that Pescarolo. I mean the other Pescarolo judd, not the hybride in the OCD
 
i would say the Zonda or the Storm, just so you could say you own them.
 
buy everying in the OCD, thats what im doing
 
I have everything else that is in the OCD :D
 
I advise you to buy everithing in the OCD that you don't have as the cars are at the half of their price and are new. I'm sure you can save up for your 905 and c9 later. Right now buy anything that you dont have from the ocd.
 
Lister is a very nice Car.
Due to its heavyness its slower than others but not so extreme. If you like the Falcon XR8 than you´ll like the Storm.

Astra super touring Car => is like the Opel one but now its for 500k Cr => buy it ;)

BMW V12 LMR is superb (just if you don´t have it by now)

Camaro LM is also a great Car, handles like it is on Rails.
And it has a major plus: IT IS PAINTABLE !!!

Buy every Car which is in the current OCD, because they come with 0km and are 1/2 priced
 
Back