What should I buy?

• Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 29 comments
Netherlands
Right here
dj_ali007
Hey guys,
I have a question I saw GTA IV Libirty city stories in the store for just 20 Euro's:drool: I asked my dad if I can buy it and he said:Your money your choise.
So I thought let's look at Youtube for the difrense but what is actually the difrence?
GTA IV Liberty City does have 2 games The Ballad of gay Tony and The LOst and Dammed. and the normal version (GTA IV) does have 1 game so what should I buyy and what is more fun?

If you can, look for the complete edition. That'll include all of them. Also, the 2 extra episodes also have new cars, and the Ballad of Gay Tony has an APC and a parachute.

Have a look and see what people tend to say about them.

Buy the GTA IV liberty city stories bundle for more contents, this isn't really a question here.

If you can, look for the complete edition. That'll include all of them. Also, the 2 extra episodes also have new cars, and the Ballad of Gay Tony has an APC and a parachute.

Have a look and see what people tend to say about them.
Does it have 3 games or 2? I saw it with only 2 in it.
Buy the GTA IV liberty city stories bundle for more contents, this isn't really a question here.
Yeah but money is hard too earn;)

Liberty City stories has the 2, but you can get a bundle which has them and IV.

Are all the games mode able on Ps3? Buth which is more fun if you should buy?
The Liberty City for 20 Euro's or teh complete one for 30 Euro's?

Are all the games mode able on Ps3? Buth which is more fun if you should buy?
The Liberty City for 20 Euro's or teh complete one for 30 Euro's?

All of them are on PS3 yes. Personally, get the complete version.

Wait I thought that Liberty City Stories was either The Ballad of Gay Tony OR The Lost and Damned? And that Episodes From Liberty City was the two of them? And I don't think they were realised separatly on PS3? Only Xbox? Maybe I'm just looking to deep into irrelevant matters.

mattymc96
Wait I thought that Liberty City Stories was either The Ballad of Gay Tony OR The Lost and Damned? And that Episodes From Liberty City was the two of them? And I don't think they were realised separatly on PS3? Only Xbox? Maybe I'm just looking to deep into irrelevant matters.

I saw the one with 2 games The lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony for PS3 but I didn't saw the one that haze them all.

I saw the one with 2 games The lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony for PS3 but I didn't saw the one that haze them all.

Well, episodes from Liberty City is The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony. These can be bought individually or together on PSN.

If you have to ask your dad if you can buy a game it begs the question are you even old and mature enough to be playing either of the games.

If you have to ask your dad if you can buy a game it begs the question are you even old and mature enough to be playing either of the games.

I have played all GTA's like San Andreas,Vic City and more and I play Call of Duty, Brothers and Arms and my dad and mom do let me play the game and I even played this game at a friends house so I know what's in it;)
And I'm 13;)

Liberty City Stories was a PS2 era game that was released as a prequel to GTAIII. There was also a Vice City Stories game released not long after.

Episodes from Liberty City refers to a compilation you can buy of both the GTA IV add on packs, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Liberty City Stories was a PS2 era game that was released as a prequel to GTAIII. There was also a Vice City Stories game released not long after.

Episodes from Liberty City refers to a compilation you can buy of both the GTA IV add on packs, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Thanks, that's kinda what i meant i just got it wrong :P and Yeah i have episodes so i got confused :P

sejtur
Yes I do! Okay thanks I'll look down there. On the site it's 20 so I hope it's still 10 in the store!

Ok cool I have playd TBOGT all misions completed and 100% game comletition and tommorow I will start The Lost and Damned looks easy, but I hate driving bikes-_-"

Ok cool I have playd TBOGT all misions completed and 100% game comletition and tommorow I will start The Lost and Damned looks easy, but I hate driving bikes-_-"

Have you been playing it since you got it? :lol:

ryanb98
Have you been playing it since you got it? :lol:

Yes but it haze only 26 missions I think so thats easg and there are 1000's guids to get all Pigeon's and seashell's now I had a begin on TLAD I'm at second missions and I hate bike's

i love gt5

I bought it at intertoys. It was still 20 euros but its okay i guess. But i dont have much time so it will take me longer than you to finish it haha

sejtur
I bought it at intertoys. It was still 20 euros but its okay i guess. But i dont have much time so it will take me longer than you to finish it haha

Lol I'm already playing The Lost and Damned it's really a straange game. Have fun!!

Back