What Should I Do With My Competition Code? (Wanted Cars Listed)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 21 comments
  • 1,238 views
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
Hi, I was going to make this thread earlier on, but I forgot.
Okay, so tomorrow I go on holiday to China (first time) and the B-Spec competition is on the 27th and I come back on the 3rd.
What should I do with my code?
Anyone want to trade a car for it or something?
 
Anyone interested?
I don't want this code going to waste.
 
You sure have posted a lot for the what.. 12 hours you've been here. Give it longer then 7 minutes to wait for a reply..
 
You sure have posted a lot for the what.. 12 hours you've been here. Give it longer then 7 minutes to wait for a reply..

Yeah, I really should have, and now I'm worried that the code will go to waste.
Also, sorry about that, I just saw it dropping to the bottom and got anxious.
 
I will trade a car or something for the code. Or when I win the sls amg I'll sell it and give you half the money 👍
 
I will trade a car or something for the code. Or when I win the sls amg I'll sell it and give you half the money 👍

No thanks, I can win that car from the AMG challenge.
 
But any serious offers?
Any car offers?
I haven't even scratched the code off.
And trades will have to be in the morning (I'm in the UK) because I leave to go on holiday at 10 AM.
 
you know you're giving up the chance to win a real life AMG SLS right?

Yep, the competition is on whilst I'm on holiday.
Plus Bob is only level 14 and can't drive an FGT properly.
 
The competition goes for a month. Just enter it when you get back from holiday.
 
Goddammit.
My flight has been cancelled due to severe weather conditions.
I've been looking forward to it for ages.
But the offer still stands, I'm not 18 and won't be able to receive any prize :(
 
Cars I would like:

Audi R8 Race Car '01
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Ferrari F10 '10
Ferrari F2007
Ferrari SP1 '08
Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
 
Yes, when I win the REAL SLS AMG I'll sell it and give you half of the money. Real money must be more appealing than a virtual car :)
 
This thread is now finished.
I have confirmed a trade with someone.
 
Back