What should i do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter samurai10001
  • 15 comments
  • 933 views
Messages
72
So I'm lvl 24 in aspec and 22 in bspec and idk what to do... I really want an x2010 but I really don't think I can make it to 30 then do the challenge. I mean I love the game idk what to do now though I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place
 
As far as I recall you don't have to do a challenge.... you get the X2010 for reaching level 30 in B spec (I think... I know I got one for free somewhere). Put the 9 hour endurance on for the next few nights and you'll be there in no time.
 
Put your BOB's online and race them remote, that's what Ive done and when you reach lvl 30 b-spec you get one. The challenge is doable but I have no patience with my DS3 and kids and time needed.

PS they'll make you cash too
 
Last edited:
Play the seasonals a couple times and you'll be level 30 in no time. Or build 6 Bobs, setup a second account with one bob (Add B-Spec friends to this account) and run remote races constantly for a couple days. You'll be Lvl 35 quickly.
 
You receive a free X2010 upon reaching lvl35 B Spec.
 
Leveling up in A-spec is pretty easy nowadays with the tripled-payout seasonals. Just do these over and over to get easy XP. You'll make good cash, too.

:sly:👍
 
X2010 has never appealed to me. Sure its cool and fast but where would I use it? If I take it online I look like a fag and everyone hates me. Can't use it in any events either. There are better goals in GT5 to reach 👍
 
X2010 has never appealed to me.

+1

I have the challenge unlocked, and yeah, I've tried it a few times. But never have I really been too motivated to own it. Maybe someday, but for now, just give me a touring car thankyouverymuch...
 
As far as I recall you don't have to do a challenge.... you get the X2010 for reaching level 30 in B spec (I think... I know I got one for free somewhere). Put the 9 hour endurance on for the next few nights and you'll be there in no time.

you get it at bspec lvl 35, not 30
 
I have 3 X10's and all they do is sit. I may have drove my Carbon a few times but that's it. Yes it's a nice car but it's not practical to me. The only goal of the X10 is speed, and after a while that's get boring.
 
As far as I recall you don't have to do a challenge.... you get the X2010 for reaching level 30 in B spec (I think... I know I got one for free somewhere). Put the 9 hour endurance on for the next few nights and you'll be there in no time.

It requires a higher level than 30 to unlock the 9 hour endurance event. Also the X10 comes when Bob hits 35 as mentioned earlier. I would say that grinding Bspec is the easiest way to get it though. The rest of Bspec then becomes incredibly easy. I've never (personally) used my X10 once but Bob seems to have clocked up several tens of thousands of miles on it!
 
If you grind out the new seasonals they give you triple XP (as well as triple credits). It shouldn't take too long before you start levelling up.
 
I dont really understand a thread asking what to do in the game. If you are at that level there is still loads for you to do as I am guessing you havent done all the special events too?
 
It's beyond my understanding how people can get stuck in a GT game. There are no puzzles or anything. Just keep doing what you have been doing so far.
 
Get a FGT, and get grinding. :D
 
Back