what should I do

  • Thread starter Thread starter veneno51235
  • 1 comments
  • 419 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
7
United States
United States
Messages
veneno51235
I'm in a class in career mode and I have the fairlady z version s (z33) 07 and I can't win any of the races with it I had no probably getting 1st in 75% of the b class races with my evo but I sold it for this and its not good the handling sucks and I wasted my credits on its eng and transmission what do I do now if I have no money and I can't earn any cause I keep losing and I barely crash
 
You read this

  • You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
and try again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back