What should I do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter veneno51235
  • 23 comments
  • 1,121 views
Messages
7
United States
United States
Messages
veneno51235
I'm in A class in career mode and I have the Nissan Fairlady Z version s (z33)07 and I can't win any of the races with it. I had no probably getting 1st in 75% of the b class races with my evo. But I sold it for this and its not good the handling sucks and I wasted my credits on its engine and transmissio. What do I do now if I have no creds and I can't earn any because I keep losing and I barely crash.
 
you may have to redo some races to get more credits, try that & then buy something you think will be better ^-^
 
you may have to redo some races to get more credits, try that & then buy something you think will be better ^-^
Any ideas on a good choice
 
maybe a shelby GT500 or something, what PP are you looking for?
 
this might sound silly but.. try a civic :)
 
you may have to do quite a few upgrades, try a newer civic though & you should be in ferraris & lamborghinis (both not suggested) in no time XD
 
The Focus RS is also a good option, if you don't mind the fact being a standard.
 
The Focus RS is also a good option, if you don't mind the fact being a standard.
i found the fords & VWs to be a bit heavy but its your driving style that determines what cars youre good in
 
The Focus is a masskiller at 500pp.
 
as are the civics & the sprinter trueno is very underestimated for 500PP, it just comes down to personal preference
 
as are the civics & the sprinter trueno is very underestimated for 500PP, it just comes down to personal preference

Not really. The Focus RS just plain faster than almost everything at 500 PP. It is often banned from 500 PP rooms for that reason. The Civics are decent, as is the Trueno, but neither come close to the capability of the Focus RS.

Note: I'm talking about the Focus RS, which is a standard car. The premium Focus ST variants are not similarly overpowered.
 
Not really. The Focus RS just plain faster than almost everything at 500 PP. It is often banned from 500 PP rooms for that reason. The Civics are decent, as is the Trueno, but neither come close to the capability of the Focus RS.

Note: I'm talking about the Focus RS, which is a standard car. The premium Focus ST variants are not similarly overpowered.
I still like the civics better. :p
 
I'm in A class in career mode and I have the Nissan Fairlady Z version s (z33)07 and I can't win any of the races with it. I had no probably getting 1st in 75% of the b class races with my evo. But I sold it for this and its not good the handling sucks and I wasted my credits on its engine and transmissio. What do I do now if I have no creds and I can't earn any because I keep losing and I barely crash.

To be honest, this is my "go-to" car that I always use for 500PP. Rather than telling you another car to use, maybe we can help you drive this one better. It's a very solid car.

What place are you coming in? If it's in the top half, you just need to adjust your driving - if it's the bottom half, you might need to adjust your tune. One of the keys to driving this car is smooth exit, as all rear wheel drive cars. Don't give too much gas during the apex or coming out of the corner. This car also has a bit of understeer but that can easily be tuned out if you know how - or search for a tune from the "Tuning Section".

Are you using stock suspension/LSD? For LSD, try using 7/15/8 - suspension (if you're not a strong tuner) use the hard suspension. As for transmission, which is important in some cases - lower the top speed a bit if it's a technical/short track and lower it about two notches (from default) if you're on a track with long straights. This car has a good top speed by default so most likely you'll need to lower it a bit, to gain more acceleration. Mine usually sits around 280km/h as a good starting point then adjust according to track.
 
To be honest, this is my "go-to" car that I always use for 500PP. Rather than telling you another car to use, maybe we can help you drive this one better. It's a very solid car.

What place are you coming in? If it's in the top half, you just need to adjust your driving - if it's the bottom half, you might need to adjust your tune. One of the keys to driving this car is smooth exit, as all rear wheel drive cars. Don't give too much gas during the apex or coming out of the corner. This car also has a bit of understeer but that can easily be tuned out if you know how - or search for a tune from the "Tuning Section".

Are you using stock suspension/LSD? For LSD, try using 7/15/8 - suspension (if you're not a strong tuner) use the hard suspension. As for transmission, which is important in some cases - lower the top speed a bit if it's a technical/short track and lower it about two notches (from default) if you're on a track with long straights. This car has a good top speed by default so most likely you'll need to lower it a bit, to gain more acceleration. Mine usually sits around 280km/h as a good starting point then adjust according to track.
very well said
 
I have to agree with a few of the guys. The Civics and the Focus are great choices. The 4 door civic sedan is one of my absolute favorites and it's very competitive racing at 50 below a PP level. FWD is almost error-proof driving if you want to secure some wins to bring In some CrEDiT$ to try out some other cars.

Paul
 
you can take the easy way and just buy the corvette c7 and take some power of her so it will cost you like 50k and when the corvette is 95% or somthing like that its 500pp 👍
 
Grind by doing redbull challenges you can make heaps of cash from the karting series then you will be able to. UT a faster car.
 
Grind by doing redbull challenges you can make heaps of cash from the karting series then you will be able to. UT a faster car.

If he's having so much trouble with the very capable Nissan Fairlady Z do you really think he's going to be successful in the Redbull challenges? I'm not knocking the OP, just being realistic. Those RB challenges are more difficult than what he's doing now.

Sark
 
If he's having so much trouble with the very capable Nissan Fairlady Z do you really think he's going to be successful in the Redbull challenges? I'm not knocking the OP, just being realistic. Those RB challenges are more difficult than what he's doing now.

Sark
/Agree

I can gold every career race within a try or two, especially in an AWD or FWD car. I challenge myself with RWD or Mid Engine and lowering my cars PP. BUT karting...... Is a struggle, and not even one I enjoy. To each their own of course
 
I would just stick with the Fairlady Z personally. Just grind. Even if you end up in 5th or 6th or whatever you are getting credits slowly and you will get better at driving it.
 
Well I got to iB now I used a civic. So thanks for helping guys.Right now I'm using an r35 black edition and its great.
 
I am a fan of rx7, it drives great, can win a lot of races and has a lot of tuning potencial.
 
Back