R Rednekteddybear (Banned) Messages 7 Jefferson,WI Messages R3dnekteddybear Messages R3dnekteddybear Dec 11, 2012 #2 kierster99 Title says it all. Click to expand... It depends on how good of a tune you have on them.
K kierster99 Messages 83 luton Messages THECODFATHER_-99 Dec 11, 2012 #3 Rednekteddybear It depends on how good of a tune you have on them. Click to expand... I can tune good so im all clear on the tuning
Rednekteddybear It depends on how good of a tune you have on them. Click to expand... I can tune good so im all clear on the tuning
JeremiahTB (Banned) Messages 287 United States Messages JeremiahTB Dec 11, 2012 #4 Are you speaking of just the Skyline models or the GT-Rs too? Because I think the GT-R Black from DLC might be your best bet. If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me.
Are you speaking of just the Skyline models or the GT-Rs too? Because I think the GT-R Black from DLC might be your best bet. If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me.
Spirithockey61 Messages 543 Missouri Messages SpiritHockey61 Dec 12, 2012 #5 Either the Black edition or the GT-R R35 TC....depends on the tune.
Smuttysy Messages 1,382 Bristol, England Messages Smuttysy Dec 12, 2012 #6 GTR Black runs around 260mph over a 10km standing speed test, roughly 10mph more than the TC manages. More test results here and here's the direct link to the Googledocs Results Spreadsheet
GTR Black runs around 260mph over a 10km standing speed test, roughly 10mph more than the TC manages. More test results here and here's the direct link to the Googledocs Results Spreadsheet
Andres1416 Messages 11 Dallas, Texas Messages Andres1416 Dec 12, 2012 #7 If you're talking about skylines, the fastest is the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (R34) ‘02
If you're talking about skylines, the fastest is the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (R34) ‘02
interpunct Messages 756 United States Dec 12, 2012 #8 Andres1416 If you're talking about skylines, the fastest is the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (R34) 02 Click to expand... Not the premium one, the standard one.
Andres1416 If you're talking about skylines, the fastest is the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (R34) 02 Click to expand... Not the premium one, the standard one.