What song was #1 when you were born?

  • Thread starter Thread starter boombexus
  • 120 comments
  • 5,084 views

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Messages
6,483
Find out here

And post up your #1 song.


On September 11th, 1974. (You're) Having My Baby by Paul Anka was the #1 song.
I don't think I've ever heard this song though.
 
<====

The U.S. No.1 on the 27th October 1987 was... Bad by
Michael Jackson
 
September 4th, 1985. The Power of Love by Huey Lewis and the News.
 
May 22 77: "Sir Duke" by Stevie Wonder

Interesting...
 
November 17, 1985: We Built This City by
Starship
 
Part-time Lover by Stevie Wonder

My life's theme song is apparently Baby Boy by Beyonce.

Damn.
 
March 8th, 1983:

US Song: Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean"
UK Song: Michael Jackson's "Beat It"
 
October 5, 1983 - Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler


I don't even know if I've ever heard the song before. Oh well.



-Mark
 
August 24th, 1980

UK: Ashes to Ashes - David Bowie
US: Magic - Olivia Newton John

I've never heard of either. At least, I don't think so.

Life theme song: The boys is mine - Brandy and Monica

Oh god... :rolleyes:
 
the U.S. No.1 on the 20th January 1988 was... Got My Mind Set On You by
George Harrison


Damn songs.

Life theme song:
Anything Negative from Eminem.


I'm a bad boy, indeed I am. Give me some toilet paper.
 
My life time Them song is Crossroads by Bone Thugs And Harmony
 
Petula Clark - Downtown
Originally posted by boombexus
On September 11th, 1974. (You're) Having My Baby by Paul Anka was the #1 song.
I don't think I've ever heard this song though.
"Havin' my baby -
You're a woman in love
And I love what it's doin' to ya..."


It's an awful song. Notably covered by the Circle Jerks in their Golden Shower Of Hits meddley from their Jerks On 45 album, but I've heard the original many times as well.
 
Originally posted by qjasonp
My life time Them song is Crossroads by Bone Thugs And Harmony

BTNH are the best. You should check that song out, it's pretty damn good
 
For the sake of humanity don't listen to it, gjasonp. And if you must, do so with headphones in a soundproof room.
 
Oh..dear god, my lifetime theme song is so...disturbing

the U.S. No.1 on the 17th November 2003 was... Baby Boy by Beyonce

Oh and Klos, you suck :p.
 
Sussudio by Phil Collins - #1 song when born.
Crazy In Love by Beyonce - Life's theme song.
 
the U.S. No.1 on the 29th April 1989 was... Like a Prayer by
Madonna
 
I'm 13 days older than you boom. :)

Originally posted by boombexus

(You're) Having My Baby by Paul Anka was the #1 song.
I don't think I've ever heard this song though.

Never heard it too.
 
Originally posted by emad
BTNH are the best. You should check that song out, it's pretty damn good
Yeah I know,I own the CD.:D

And I think I'll jam it as load as I can and drive by Kilo's house:p
 
Originally posted by emad
Oh..dear god, my lifetime theme song is so...disturbing

the U.S. No.1 on the 17th November 2003 was... Baby Boy by Beyonce

Oh and Klos, you suck :p.
How does it feel knowing that I will be ten days older than you? Forever.

I bet it feels awful. Do you feel spite towards your parents for not prematurely ripping you from the womb on November 6th?

:)
 
it feels good knwing that you'll be 10 days older than me forever my friend. Because that mean's you'll get to experience old age 10 days before me.

:)
 
Untrue. I'm going to die right before old age just to spite you.

Ha!
 
Be quiet up old man! Or I'll put you in the home
 
My life's theme song is "End of the Road" by Boyz to Men. :(
 
I envy those born today. Burn by Usher is the greatest song of the past 18 years.
 
Back