what songs do u guys listen when playing gt5?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter koy682
  • 6 comments
  • 1,565 views
Messages
42
Messages
tulaiz
i listen to house, trance, etc.

Artists are tiesto dada life calvin harris above and beyond, etc. (Iam not a raver btw...) I just like them bc they pump my heart up, making me feel like to drift, but i still cant drift tho haha. i wonder if there is any 1 who has same flavor of music while playing gt5 :)
 
Don't listen to any music when i'm driving or playing GT5, all the music comes from the engine.
 
lucky_star_-_bgm_cd_drama_1_773.jpg


I run this in my Menu BGM
 
Don't listen to any music when i'm driving or playing GT5, all the music comes from the engine.

Same for me. I turned all the soundtrack off and just listen to the engine. I'd get distracted if I played my own music :lol:
 
The songs from the GT3 soundtrack. It's like my favorite racing soundtrack ever.
 
lucky_star_-_bgm_cd_drama_1_773.jpg


I run this in my Menu BGM

Radical!

I don't have any music at all but if I do have music (from the PC) I'd listen to Tësto, IOSYS, Notzan ACT or any other Touhou related or anime or metal related or... well the songs I have on the PC.
Hint, I don't have a single radio song, because radio makes music suck.
And the current bitch/frat music generation is as cheap as they dress, absolutely nothing.
 
Back