What songs MUST be in a classic GT playlist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigMackAttack
  • 49 comments
  • 4,931 views
8stops7 - Satisfied (GT3)
Papa Roach - Never Enough (GT3)
Papa Roach - Getting Away with Murder (The version that plays in GT4, not the original.)
 
I downloaded all GT1, GT2 (Japanese and EU version), GT3, GT4 soundtracks, added some of my favorite driving music (ALOT) and this gives you so much more to the game.. music depends totaly to user taste.. wotn even try to tell what I lisen to.. best music in the world!!! haha :sly:👍

PS. just for a tip - alot of classic rock, oldscool songs, some new Trance (it gives very much energy) and all other types of music related to driving including top gear soundtrack CD's and many other!
 
Michael Jackson: Thriller
James Brown: Payback
 
Soul Coughing - Super Bon Bon

Edit:
Dieselboy: follow the leader
 
Last edited:
Kaiser chiefs - I predict a riot.
My fav GT tune of all time.

Edit: GT4
 
I think that might be Aisha by Death in Vegas.

My favourite song from GT3 :)

Here are my favourites from each game in the main GT series:

GT1 - Feeder - Sweet 16
Manic Street Preachers - Everything Must Go (Chemical Brothers Remix).

GT2 - The Cardigans - My Favorite Game

GT4 - Daiki Kasho - What To Believe
Daiki Kasho - Good Days Bad Days
Whitey - In The Limelight
The Infadels - Can't Get Enough

GT5 - Lorn - Cherry Moon
Daiki Kasho - 5OUL ON D!SPLAY
Chemical Brothers - Escape Velocity
Sub Focus - Rock It
 
I cannot believe no one mentioned Apology for Non-Symmetry by Chronic Future from GT4.
 
Soul Coughing - Super Bon Bon
The Cardigans - My Favourite Game
Rob Zombie - Dragula
Garbage - I think I'm Paranoid
Garbage - As Heaven is Wide
Ash - Lose Control
Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing
Rob Zombie - Dragula
Apollo 440 - Cold Rock the Mic

GT1 and GT2 at its best!
 
Reading all these, Im compiling a great playlist DRENCHED with nostalgia! Thanks guys!
Im also finding out that the GT remixes are MUCH better than the originals (ex. James Brown- Call me Superbad)
I still cant believe no one is saying Fred Falke - 808 PM at the beach (GTPSP)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QXDOMZgc_M
Its a bit repetative, but its upbeat and great for time trials.
Ive also made a classic GT menu playlist.
But, now im also looking for an odd menu music...
The menu Music from ESPN NFL 2K5.
That music is from NFL Sunday Countdown I think.
Its just so full of nostalgia, and PS2 memories. Anyone know where I can find it?
Lets all keep the GT music going!
 
My GT5 playlist consists mainly of artists such as; The Human League, Pet Shop Boys, ABC etc. Not really GT related but to me they must be in there :)
 
My playlist is full of Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth and some other stuff thrown in. Great songs that get you pumped up would be ...

Motorbreath - Metallica
Damage Inc. - Metallica
Peace Sells - Megadeth
Holy Wars - Megadeth
No Remorse - Metallica
Whiplash - Metallica
Fight Fire With Fire - Metallica
Run to the Hills - Iron Maiden
Alexander the Great - Iron Maiden
Kill the King - Megadeth
Aces High - Iron Maiden
Thunderstruck - AC/DC
( whatever that racing song is .. hes racing and chasing and fighting the course, etc. )
Highway to Hell - AC/DC
Rime of the Ancient Mariner - Iron Maiden
Number of the Beast - Iron Maiden
Hallowed be Thy Name - Iron Maiden
Blackened - Metallica
One - Metallica
Escape - Metallica
For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica
Revelations - Iron Maiden
The Trooper - Iron Maiden
Walls of Jericho - Fair to Midland

Also throw some Nirvana in there and some System of the Down and a few songs from Fair to Midland. A good 150 songs in my soundtrack currently. I got my chill music for the menu and then my blood pumping race music.
 
Cold Rock the Mic from GT2 seems to be my good luck song, whenever it's on I always seem to drive better
 
A few...

Atari Teenage Riot - Speed
Beastie Boys - Dope Little Song
DJ Hixxy - Final Destination
The Hood Internet - Old Fashioned Rump Shaker (Matt & Kim vs The Beastie Boys)
KMFDM - Ultra
Ministry - Jesus Built My Hot-Rod
Mogwai - Auto Rock
Paul Van Dyk - Nothing But You (Cirrus Mix)
Primus - Jerry Was A Race Car Driver
The Prodigy - Hyperspeed (G-Force Part 2)
Rage Against The Machine - Vietnow
Rock n' Roll Soldiers - Anthem
Sir Mix-A-Lot - Testarossa
Van Halen - Hot For Teacher
Weezer - Yellow Camaro
White Zombie - Blur The Technicolor (Poker From Stud To Strip Mix)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Pin
 
My contribution would be "Ready Steady Go", by Paul Oakenfold.
 
Devil woman.

Sir Cliff Richard.
 
GT3 Feeder - Buck Rogers... He's gotta brand new car, looks like a Jaguar, it's got leather seats, it's got a cd player, player, player, player, player but I don't wanna talk about it anymore. I have this as the song that plays first every tine I play GT5. I hadn't heard it for years but remembered it when I was watching a GT3 YouTube video while waiting for GT5. I had to have it the first song I heard (while racing) in GT5
 
My Favorite Game has to be there, as does Panama. I'm also partial to Funny Little Feeling by Rock 'n' Roll Soldiers. Moon Over the Castle can go - what place dos classical music have in a racing game?
 
Radar Love - Golden Earring
I can't Drive 55 - Sammy Hagar
Heavy Metal - Sammy Hagar
Life in the Fast Lane - Eagles
Life's been Good to Me - Joe Walsh
Feelin' All Right - Joe Cocker
Heaven's Trail (No Way Out) or Modern Day Cowboy by Tesla


My Maserati does 185. I lost my license, now I don't drive...
 
Back