What system should I buy?

France
France
Hi guys, I´m new here, and to be honest, I don´t understand anything about this. I just want a good system who gives me fun, and of course, the reliability is important, and also the (future) support and warranty.

Actually, I use the ps4. (These systems will work on a ps5?)

I have 3000€ to spend and I can reach 5000€ if it worths.

I've seen these systems and I don't know if they work with ps4. Some of them seem old to me because they have videos from 2016 and we are in 2019, that gives me a bad feeling.

- Vector GT1 (DOF2) - I don't see any news about this system, seems old.

- Prosimu T1000 3M (Its French and I live in France).

- Simxperience Stage 4

- Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3

- Motion Gear 4S Motion Simulator System (GT gear)

- Atomic A3 - This one seems great, and I don't mind to spend 7000€, but seems that does not work with the ps4, I'm not sure.

What is your opinion? Should I wait?

Sorry about my grammar, I'm not English.

Thank you in advance.

Buying sim racing stuff for console is like putting 355 wide racing tyres on your 40ps fiat uno :)
It dosnt make sense-there is no support for all the cool things.
Ps4 isnt for simracing, compared to pc you have only half ffb update rate, poor performance/framerates and almost zero support for sim racing equipment. There is no vr, no multiscreen, no mod support.
Forget ps4/ps5/xbox if you want join simracing. You need to buy or build a PC then the big world of simracing opens the door.
Ps4 is only for gt-sport, which dosnt even support changing the FoV :)

Buying sim racing stuff for console is like putting 355 wide racing tyres on your 40ps fiat uno :)
It dosnt make sense-there is no support for all the cool things.
Ps4 isnt for simracing, compared to pc you have only half ffb update rate, poor performance/framerates and almost zero support for sim racing equipment. There is no vr, no multiscreen, no mod support.
Forget ps4/ps5/xbox if you want join simracing. You need to buy or build a PC then the big world of simracing opens the door.
Ps4 is only for gt-sport, which dosnt even support changing the FoV :)

Usually, I play more ps4, than pc, I have the new Alienware 51m, and I also have 1 tower.
It is possible to connect these systems in Alienware 51m?

Last edited:
Vesaro is impossible for me, I love them, but I can't spend that so much.
I checked the IMSIM and the simulator seems great (DOF3), what a design! I hope the price could be also good!

Yes 20-50K is beyond my reach, their rigs are insane.

Back on planet earth...
Good PC (tower)
Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3
Direct Drive wheel
80/20 Rig
All are attainable within your budget by far.

Hi guys, I´m new here, and to be honest, I don´t understand anything about this. I just want a good system who gives me fun, and of course, the reliability is important, and also the (future) support and warranty.

Actually, I use the ps4. (These systems will work on a ps5?)

I have 3000€ to spend and I can reach 5000€ if it worths.

I've seen these systems and I don't know if they work with ps4. Some of them seem old to me because they have videos from 2016 and we are in 2019, that gives me a bad feeling.

- Vector GT1 (DOF2) - I don't see any news about this system, seems old.

- Prosimu T1000 3M (Its French and I live in France).

- Simxperience Stage 4

- Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3

- Motion Gear 4S Motion Simulator System (GT gear)

- Atomic A3 - This one seems great, and I don't mind to spend 7000€, but seems that does not work with the ps4, I'm not sure.

What is your opinion? Should I wait?

Sorry about my grammar, I'm not English.

Thank you in advance.

First you need to pay for the PC-build. Motion rigs should be the last investment if you want a complete simrig in my opinion.

- pedals
- rig
- wheel
- shifters
- steering wheels
- PC
- screens/vr
- various accesories (wind, button boxes etc.)
- Motion

Hello, and thank you for your opinions and to help me.
Actually, I have the Alienware 51m, and I bought yesterday the Thrustmaster t-gt, without the shift.
I start to think to buy a normal cockpit, I don't know... There is any system who works with ps4 and pc? I also have the ps4 VR, and the TV Q8C, that's why the PC isn't my priority... I don't know what to do.

Hello, and thank you for your opinions and to help me.
Actually, I have the Alienware 51m, and I bought yesterday the Thrustmaster t-gt, without the shift.
I start to think to buy a normal cockpit, I don't know... There is any system who works with ps4 and pc? I also have the ps4 VR, and the TV Q8C, that's why the PC isn't my priority... I don't know what to do.

Are you going for VR or not?

There is no motion platform for PS4 that works well. There is:
https://www.caniseng.com/

But it uses steering inputs to simulate motion and not directly from the sim. I suspect it will never work as well then PC-based systems. Also it requires you to send in your wheel, because it needs to be modded.

Since your French, like yourself already listed, I suggest:

http://www.prosimu-shop.com/

They are based in France, so shippingcost should be minimal compared to others. You can see a review here:

So for motion you should be concentrating on PC based racing.

Last edited:
Prosimu t1000 seems great, but if I buy the vesaro gamer stage 1? If I change my mind, and I decide to use the PC I can upgrade it. I'm not sure if I can upgrade the Prosimu.
What do you think?

Hi, guys! I don't have the option to try it...
I'm between the vesaro gamer version and I can upgrade it in the future, or the new rseat s1.
Which one would you choose? I'm more inclined to choose the vesaro, their rig in from 2013, but aesthetically I like it more than rseat.
Which do you think it would be better? What do you prefer, and why?

Hi, guys! I don't have the option to try it...
I'm between the vesaro gamer version and I can upgrade it in the future, or the new rseat s1.
Which one would you choose? I'm more inclined to choose the vesaro, their rig in from 2013, but aesthetically I like it more than rseat.
Which do you think it would be better? What do you prefer, and why?
Rseat S1 for sure.

It looks better and more comfortable.

Hmmm.. the Vesaro seems less comfortable, but it wouldn't be a big deal, I think.
The problem that concerns me more is, I don't know if it would be possible to upgrade the Rseat S1 to a sim rig. I can upgrade the Vesaro to a simRig, but I'm not sure about the S1. I've seen the DOF3 in S1, it seems a cube, aesthetically is horrible, horrible, horrible... Link here

Get a PC or laptop, dude. Both of them are more flexible than a console system if you want variety gaming and the fact that you already have a ps4.

You could ask these guys to build you your own motion platform.

https://motionsystems.eu/how-to-choose-a-motion-platform/

:D

It is my personal opinion that oversteer (180° lock to lock)/understeer and probably roll are the only DoF's you really need. This in combination with the correct FFB and a tactile rig (like the buttkicker) could be the perfect cockpit.

Last edited:
Back