What the hell happened today at Suzuka 700PP ?

• Thread starter Aero-R
  • 0 comments
Aero-R
I was there today with you GTP_magburner- & GTP_finbaek (not the first we did, I mean the second one and the ones later) and there was a big connectivity problem. The cars were all hittin each other but not manually, just automatically, by the connection, and then they were all stoped on their positions. On the first one that was what happened.

On the second one it started like that and even before the official START (I mean while the car-intro while they're diving on auto), but after the START they were all hitting each other automatically and I saw you GTP_finbaek stoped on the sand so I was where you was and I did a fir revs. up to take your attention and then start a race just we alone, but strangely you followed me like driving so slow, I mean, like at 3rd gear all the time just doing a slow lap like checking the circuit. I was surprised and then I followed you at that same speed but then on the next lap I saw you just got a hit by no one, your car just jump from one point to other.

And no, it isn't a problem with my connection I think because I've driving all the days with 12 and 16 cars and no problem about speed, maybe it was just the host. Anyway, it was strange & funny. Nice lap finbaek, neck to neck as good GTP team :dopey:

Back