Mr.OzzyGTwell, that's one I haven't seen, since I don't B-spec that much I can't really remember if I've seen that "dot", ohh and another yellow/orange thing I've seen is the one that appears in between the cars (at the bottom where it shows the distance between them) and I don't know what that is for.![]()
Ciao...
The little yellow/orange/red sort of flame like thingy indicates that the following car just did a faster sector than the car it is chasing.gooseterthe thing that comes up between the cars at the bottom indicates passing battles as far as I can work out.
Anyone shed some more light on the subject?
Moloch_horridusThe little yellow/orange/red sort of flame like thingy indicates that the following car just did a faster sector than the car it is chasing.
Moloch_horridusThe little yellow/orange/red sort of flame like thingy indicates that the following car just did a faster sector than the car it is chasing.