what the hell?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thiele
  • 10 comments
  • 831 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,210
Messages
GTP_Thiele (PSP only)
Messages
nope
i was just having a race in b spec in arcade mode and i just went to the race monitor and on the lap times next to the jaguar xj220 there was this yellowy orange dot then it appeared next to the ruf ctr2 and the ford gt anyone know what this is
 
Are you sure it wasn't the icon that appears when a car has left the track and gone onto the grass or sand?? it's usually a little figure of a car and it's kinda red...the other icon that shows next to the car is the "P" for pits, but that's a red one...

Maybe you were paying too much attention to your car or the map and didn't see the "dot" very well...


Ciao...
 
The orange dot indicates that the car just turned in it's fastest lap of the race.
 
well, that's one I haven't seen, since I don't B-spec that much I can't really remember if I've seen that "dot", ohh and another yellow/orange thing I've seen is the one that appears in between the cars (at the bottom where it shows the distance between them) and I don't know what that is for. :rolleyes:


Ciao...
 
the thing that comes up between the cars at the bottom indicates passing battles as far as I can work out.

Anyone shed some more light on the subject?
 
Mr.OzzyGT
well, that's one I haven't seen, since I don't B-spec that much I can't really remember if I've seen that "dot", ohh and another yellow/orange thing I've seen is the one that appears in between the cars (at the bottom where it shows the distance between them) and I don't know what that is for. :rolleyes:


Ciao...

that's another good one
 
gooseter
the thing that comes up between the cars at the bottom indicates passing battles as far as I can work out.

Anyone shed some more light on the subject?
The little yellow/orange/red sort of flame like thingy indicates that the following car just did a faster sector than the car it is chasing.
 
Moloch_horridus
The little yellow/orange/red sort of flame like thingy indicates that the following car just did a faster sector than the car it is chasing.

Basically meaning that the car is trying to catch up.
 
Moloch_horridus
The little yellow/orange/red sort of flame like thingy indicates that the following car just did a faster sector than the car it is chasing.

the car in first had it
 
It is definitely the 'fastest lap' indicator!
 
A simple search for 'B-Spec orange dot' found this thread here... Also, please try to have a more descriptive thread title, it can only help you get your answer faster...💡
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back