A A-SpecUA6 Messages 31 Messages Richardo2990 Jun 7, 2011 #1 WOWOWOWOW Am I the only one having 2 MINUTE load times every time something loads?! If not when is SONY going to fix thiS?? ARRrrgg I had to vent.thnx
WOWOWOWOW Am I the only one having 2 MINUTE load times every time something loads?! If not when is SONY going to fix thiS?? ARRrrgg I had to vent.thnx
A A-SpecUA6 Messages 31 Messages Richardo2990 Jun 7, 2011 #3 GfxJG Sony can't do anything about it... Click to expand... I remember the load times were never like this, until a recent patch(I forgot exactly which one). The load times were just as fast as if I were to turn off internet connection. Maybe they can unpatch it and take the pp system off with it.
GfxJG Sony can't do anything about it... Click to expand... I remember the load times were never like this, until a recent patch(I forgot exactly which one). The load times were just as fast as if I were to turn off internet connection. Maybe they can unpatch it and take the pp system off with it.
GfxJG Messages 1,994 Denmark Messages GfxJG Jun 7, 2011 #4 Yes, but Sony can't do anything about this. PD can
A A-SpecUA6 Messages 31 Messages Richardo2990 Jun 7, 2011 #5 GfxJG Yes, but Sony can't do anything about this. PD can Click to expand...
GfxJG Messages 1,994 Denmark Messages GfxJG Jun 7, 2011 #6 A-SpecUA6 Click to expand... But really, you were asking for that one.