what the spaceviper would like to see in GT4

hey all yeah dude whatever anyway.

i would like to be able to change tire compounds in the middle of races when i pit stop, that would help me so much with tire stradegy in the endurance races.

i would love to see gas implemented in the game but only for people that wanted it, if you didnt you could always turn it off.

this may seem weird but i would really love to walk around the pit area and around all the cars before the race. really wouldnt that be fun to be able to look at the cars, look at your car and walk around your car, pick different things like the hood to work on engine parts etc. i dont know i guess i am just a geek.

i would like to set up my own team name, just to have it over my pit garage and on at my garage at home.

this may seem really car off, but wouldnt be fun to actually have to drive from place to place in GT4 world? drive over to the car wash, to your team garage to work on the cars. drive to the different dealerships and check out some cars. Just be able to drive without having to race. again, i am geek.

well the things i hope for may seem alittle stupid but hey thats what i want to see. laters

hill,robert, spaceviper

Back