@ what time do Car trade reset?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skubaben
  • 6 comments
  • 1,774 views
Messages
320
Messages
skubaben
Was woundering @ what time can i start to trade agend?
 
All I know is, midnight for people in the UK. 6PM for those in the US.

Could be wrong X3
 
Ahh okay so i defantly used my trade slot for today:) Cheers for quik ansher am in almoste same time zone so porbely same here
 
GMT +00
so if you're in GMT +05 time area, it resets at 5 AM
 
for me its 4pm PST..so that's 7pm EST..living in the US btw
 
I'm not too sure but I think it goes by 20 hours after the trade you can send another one on mine. I am in New Zealand. No actual reset time.
 
GMT +00
so if you're in GMT +05 time area, it resets at 5 AM

You should listen to ihondoe555 because he is right. This means you could trade two cars in an hour. 👍
 
Back