What time is everyone throwing down for their practice on the manufacturers and Nation series?

This Wednesday I've got my time on Dragon Trail down to 1:41.528 on the manufacture series haven't done the nation one yet....

None of my friends have done it and I was just wondering what everyone was getting on both races today and future dates during practice...

Im not doing Manufacturers but in Nations I was sitting about 4 tenths outside the top 10, but based on splits I would have been 1 tenth. The car is horrid though

1:41.xxx(tried to get exact but I guess you can't access it after the race) for all the good it did me. Didn't qualify so well and ended up 14th, moved up to 12th in hte first lap, then got completely wiped out back to 20th by an asshole who went wide and pushed me into the sand in the second lap, scrapped my way back to 16th for a whole 3 points. Woohoo!! :)

Last edited:
Im not doing Manufacturers but in Nations I was sitting about 4 tenths outside the top 10, but based on splits I would have been 1 tenth. The car is horrid though
Update now im online. Times are faster now.
Run a 1.00.7 with about 3-4 tenths still in lap i can see.
1.00.2 is top 10

Latest Posts

Back