Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Comfert: soft

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

731 unit drift

(Banned)
Unit-731_drift
Hey guys i use comfort soft tires for drifting but lots of people yell at me for not using hards. And others say softs are the best tires. I'm confused and I have posted a pool on what you think. if you have a reasoning please let me know. :confused:

Comfort Hard ofc, softs are grippy from the start and will take time to wear down, whereas hards will let you drift easily straight from the start.

I'd use comfort softs for most 300-400 HP cars, comfort hards for things like the Cappuccino RM, and Sport hards for stuff about 500 HP. I'm not really into drifting, but it is what seems more logical to me.

///Mikucki
why worry about it drifting sucks anyway

If you don't have a real answer don't post and troll someone's thread
Op: for the most part comfort hards break loose smoother and therefore are easier to control drifts. On the other side for a few very high hp cars it can take more throttle control to keep the car from spinning but with a solid setup is no big deal. Overall comfort hards are the way to go.

Its good fun for those of us who enjoy it :P i drift with a mcmerc slr so comfort hards don't work. I use sports hard on the from and comfort soft on the back (that can change to comfort soft on front and comfort hard on the back) just because i need the grip to physically turn the car into the slide; also it means i will actually keep moving where i want to go out if slow corners

Back