chuyler1
Premium
- 4,547

- New Hampshire
- chuyler1
Is there a rule of thumb like Pro series use Sport hard, Expert series use Sport soft, extreme use racing soft, etc?
I like to match my car for an exciting race but I find it hard to determine what kind of tires the A.I. drivers are using. Last night I was driving an RX-7 in the Expert Japanese Championship. I think the fastest typical opponent was around 340HP and I had 350HP. I put on Sport soft tires and it was a real challenge for me. I had no problem getting to the front in lap 1 (the A.I. was sleeping through the first few turns of each race) but I was fighting to keep the lead the rest of the race. Lots of fun...but I was wondering what tires they were using. Maybe I could lower my HP if i was running the same tires...or maybe I just need to better tune my car.
I like to match my car for an exciting race but I find it hard to determine what kind of tires the A.I. drivers are using. Last night I was driving an RX-7 in the Expert Japanese Championship. I think the fastest typical opponent was around 340HP and I had 350HP. I put on Sport soft tires and it was a real challenge for me. I had no problem getting to the front in lap 1 (the A.I. was sleeping through the first few turns of each race) but I was fighting to keep the lead the rest of the race. Lots of fun...but I was wondering what tires they were using. Maybe I could lower my HP if i was running the same tires...or maybe I just need to better tune my car.