What to do after 1035 stars/platinum trophy/season pass over?

Brazil
Brazil 🇧🇷
blacksky37
Guys, I'd like to know from you what will you guys be doing in game now that the season pass is over (I believe so).

I got all the stars minus 1 event, I've finished all dlc tours and achieved the platinum trophy. So... What to do now?

I'm thinking about revisiting some events or trying to improve time trials records. What else could we be doing?!

If you haven't already, max out your level to 75! Sure the liveries aren't too rewarding but it's very satisfying to level up.

Try and set up races or other events to take photos and make some perfect desktop backgrounds. PNG files are in the next PS update so they'll look even better on a bigger screen. (If you're lacking ideas, the LaFerrari vs P1 photos are always awesome ;) )

Challenges are fun from time to time, try get over 100,000 reward on each Evolution community challenge so the fame points keep rolling in for the next levels update. You can try some of the TTs set by GTPlanet members too!

Online races. You may have completed the game in single player but it's always different online. Whether it's a demolition derby or a (rare) clean race, it's very satisfying to best online players.

Try and get a clean lap in the Atom V8. That target should last you 10-15 years. ;)

I think @Zonda5 has it covered there. In addition though, you could chase completing the accolades (that should take another decade or so ;)) Getting used to the tracks under a multitude of conditions such as times of day and varying weather, then repeating until you get a damn good time and then challenge people to beat it :mischievous:

I think @Zonda5 has it covered there. In addition though, you could chase completing the accolades (that should take another decade or so ;)) Getting used to the tracks under a multitude of conditions such as times of day and varying weather, then repeating until you get a damn good time and then challenge people to beat it :mischievous:

Yes, the accolades will grant you a monstrous XP, but it will take some time. I've been playing this game since launch, and I just unlocked the Drift accolade a couple of weeks ago.

Try online races and challenges. They are addictive enough for you to at least check the game every day to get your skills up and manage your progress and XP.

Last edited:
Race for fun in Single Race. Go online & race for fun. Try out different time/weather settings. There's much more to racing games than just completing them & collecting things.

Get into photomode & try making some realistic shots to post up here, that should keep you busy!

:)

Back