What to do with 500,000 credits...

  • Thread starter Thread starter clubOTBdotcom
  • 16 comments
  • 1,321 views
Messages
5
Got my a,b,ib,and ia licenses.Learned(and finally accoplished with my crappy-but-muscled up "92 Lancer Evolution turdmobile) the credit factory on Special Condition race series #2 (where you get the rally car to sell for 23?,000 credits.I remember in GT3 getting a Nissan r34 a-spec Blah blah something( i called it the Purple Hornet!),muscling that beatch to over 1000HP and having a blast running over the competition in the lower-tier races.Well, a trip down memory lane led my to buy something similar(don't know if its exact)and i powered it up and it is such a turdmobile!!! I have such limited time to play so what moderately-priced cars can I buy and tune to smoke the yawner circuits (and test my lap times) until I win the supercars on the endurance circuit?And what are the best carss and how u win them?All replys greatly appreciated.Thanx. :dunce:
 
ASL Garayia Race Car.
 
Here's a reply to the thread that was originally posted in the write-ups forum.
(Take a large pinch of salt before reading this OK? I'm only kidding, to begin with, but the rest of the advice is true!)

clubOTBdotcom
Oops.Call me stupid

Certainly.
Stupid! :dunce: :lol:
Don't get me wrong, I'm only doing what you asked! (In a highly sarcastic way!)

If on the other hand, you'd like to shed that "buy the most HP money can buy and delight in beating cars with 1/20th my power" attitude and really join the big boys here, take a read through some of the real race write-ups that are posted here. (at GT3 forum too if you're an ex-GT3er) Try and emulate some of those races, and see how much your respect & enjoyment for a truly awesome racing simulation goes up!
What would I do with 1/2 million credits? Buy as many used cars as possible, and try to win as many races as possible without tuning or modifying them in any way. There's a link in my signature.....
If you're still determined to annihilate every race out there & still "claim" to be a racing "God" try beating Mission 30 - 34. This'll get you the Nissan R89C. With 908HP, maximum downforce and very little weight, you'll have no problem beating the Sunday Cup!!!!! :sly:
Go on, give real racing a go!
 
aston martin vantage v8 + fiat coupe turbo + lotus esprit v8 gt..... should = about 400000cr :D
 
There is so much you can do with that money... :confused:

I think you should concentrate on what you want- a race car or a road car?

Race Cars:
Most of the JGTC 300 cars are in the 500,000 range (usually about 450,000).
With that you would be able to buy new tires or whatever. ;)
However, it will be hard to find too many good race cars in that price range.

My suggestions for that price range:
Honda S2000 LM or Nissan Razo Silvia
(most people would suggest the toyota MR-S or the ASL)

All of those cars will handle really well. 👍

As for Street Cars... :trouble:
The options for what to do with 500,000 Cr are vast.

Go to the used lots or the new lots- doesn't matter.
You can find great cars in either place.

With so many options I really can't say much more.
Maybe you could post some of the cars you're interested in and we could work from there. ;)
 
Solid Lifters
ASL Garayia Race Car.
I second that. the road-going version is ugly, but the race car is not only sexy, it's fast.
 
Hmmmm. Get a '69 Corvette Stingray, add a few choice mods (semi racing suspension at least, adjustable gearbox, sports hard tyres and some engine mods), enter it in the 1000 miles! challenge, and re-enact the epic Corvette / Cobra battles of the '60s! Use the remaining 370000+ credits to find the best MR drifter, between a Stratos, Spirra and Clio V6.

It's not worth buying a race car, to race at least, because you can win all the ones you will ever need.
 
Which is remarkable, considering that's 7 orders of magnitude higher than the game will display.
 
Which can only be done with ARMAX. :lol:

Or you could take years doing it.

Max Cash After Usage Code.
 
Yes.

To be honest the only reason I did use the cheat CD was because my save currpted!

It took the piss so much. I had done 60%.

I was in a hurry and turned it off when it was for saving.

So my fault.

Lets hope its doesn't happen again.
 
Smallhorses
What would I do with 1/2 million credits? Buy as many used cars as possible, and try to win as many races as possible without tuning or modifying them in any way.

thats what i did with my first lump of cash.
went around buying up all sorts of used fun buckets on a mission to pound all the manufacturer cups. was good fun.
 
I suggest getting a DTM car. Then, you can B-Spec spam the DTM series for BIG money.
 
My fav cheat is all races are one lap.

24 hours = 1lap.

LOL
 
so..........you didn't actually get 80 golds and all that cash? You used a cheat for it?

Using cheats is ok. Somepeople just don't have the time. I myself have used cheats every once in a while when I know the next 2 months will be busy and I only have 30 mins to play. But I don't advertise that the items I got using cheats I got on my own.

I would suggest taking that information out of your sig. If you wish to display that information, display the info you had before you lost your save.
Otherwise you are just a liar. And no one likes a liar.
 
Back