What to do with my 500,000 credits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some advice on what to do with the cheesy credits I got winning the Special Conditions Races #2 for the rallly car's sale.I remeber in GT3 getting that purple Nissan R34 a-Spec whatever and I built that beast up to over 1000HP and had a blast beating the piss out of everything with it-it was such a fun car.Taking a trip down memory lane, I bought another one (don't know if its the same exact car,but its close)hoping to dominate once again but THIS one's a ****heap!Can someone suggest some awsome cars to buy and build up(tuning advice would be nice,too) that rock?I have limited time to play,so I want a great car to test my lap speeds and smoke the crap competition until I win the Indy cars on the endurance races to REALLY test my lap times.Also,what is the best car in the game and how do you win it?

Much appreciation for those who reply...thanks

you won't appreciate this answer:

start with asking your question in the general forum. This is the write-ups forum.

You may appreciate this answer:
I'd go for a RWD convertible car with 400+ HP. They are fun and when driven properly pretty much untouchable.

Mr.Slow
you won't appreciate this answer:

start with asking your question in the general forum. This is the write-ups forum.

You may appreciate this answer:
I'd go for a RWD convertible car with 400+ HP. They are fun and when driven properly pretty much untouchable.

Oops.Call me stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back