What to do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperVeloce
  • 2 comments
  • 560 views
Messages
941
United Kingdom
England
Messages
T1M670
Messages
T1M670
I'm not sure if this is the right section but anyway.

I pre-ordered GT5:LE (for £60) from Play.com in August, hoping it would be here on or around the release date. But no. It was dispatched on Friday 19th, but I have nothing yet, which seems a little suspicious, since this has never happened with Play.com, I mean, I know this game is popular, but still, I swear it should be quicker than this, which makes me believe it's got lost or stolen.

Because I'm sick of waiting, I was thinking of just buying a regular edition and playing that for now. The question is, if the LE comes after I bought a regular one (you can guarantee it will come after I buy a normal copy) will I be able to swap the discs, to avoid reinstallation, and use the codes from the LE? Or are the discs different in any way?
 
The game discs are identical. The preorder/CE codes will be on a bit of card - you redeem the codes in the PSN Store.

Play.com operate a good returns policy. They also ask you to wait 14 days from dispatch before reporting an item "missing" and they'll send a replacement. It's on their site.
 
I ordered the CE from Play.com too, it didnt get to me by the 24th, so i was a bit naffed off, but it arrived on the 25th. They do offer a good returns policy as Famine said, give it a few days more though...
 
Back