What to spend money (credits) on before reaching 20.000.000?

• Thread starter GA 52
  • 13 comments
Norway
Philippines
Good day all - I didn't know upper limit on earning credits was 20mill. - but found out after winning a 100.000 credits race - only got credited with 23.000? So before I play anymore now - I need good suggestions what to spend money on? Suggestions?

An LMP1 car of choice
Any VGTs which interest you
Your favourite road cars
Megane
Jamie - I have the Megane already - very good car! I have won 5 VGT's and LMP1's - but don't know where to play online with them though other than Nurb. endurance race in GT League. Thanks anyhow!

HAHAHAHA - You seriously made me having a good laugh! I needed that! Can I buy you a drink? Cheers! :cheers:

If you're willing to drive to Netherland, always!

Also i meant the Sambabus... dangit, could've sworn there was a Beetle aswell.

If you're willing to drive to Netherland, always!
Also i meant the Sambabus... dangit, could've sworn there was a Beetle aswell.

991 RSR
AMG gr3 merc
M6 gr3
M4 gr4
Cobra
F40
Samba, 1 of each colour
HAHAHAHA - you seriously making my evening. I am actually getting to Netherlands in May - but time very limited as I'm doing a tight time-wise simulator training. Have not tried the F40 - is it good or bad?

They have to add an aircooled beetle soon.
:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only done a few laps in VR with it, I was disappointed that the exhaust doesn't have the frog croak noise that driveclub VR has.
But every car collection needs the f40, just to see it in the garage.

Good day all - I didn't know upper limit on earning credits was 20mill. - but found out after winning a 100.000 credits race - only got credited with 23.000? So before I play anymore now - I need good suggestions what to spend money on? Suggestions?
I would check out cars i needed for the GT League and buy the cars that i don't have to race those races and i would also buy at least1 LMP 1, 1 GT3, 1 GT4 car and if you want a high N car, go for the Aston Martin Vulcan, it's the best handling car in high N cars range :).
Buy some low N cars as well, you get a handicap bonus reward if you manage to win a N500 with feks a N200 car.

Jamie - I have the Megane already - very good car! I have won 5 VGT's and LMP1's - but don't know where to play online with them though other than Nurb. endurance race in GT League. Thanks anyhow!
I like to take interesting cars and lap them at Nordschleife just for fun when I'm not doing a Daily Race.

Back