What tools are used to make Gt4 and what tools were used to make GT3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Soman
  • 22 comments
  • 1,480 views
Messages
502
Hi
I am interested in what tools (programs) were used to design the cars and the tracks. Does anyone here know?
 
well ive seen some pictures of a computer screen with virtual simulations of members of a pit crew.
 
Are those programs on those sites available to the public does anyone know???
I want to become an automotive designer and the autostudio looks like it could be a pretty useful tool.
 
I beleive Pininfarina use it to design cars.
 
Maya is avabile for the public if you pay, students get very big rebates on it.
I will be starting to self learn Maya 5 with the movies and a book to do some self learning
 
i tried kazaa......can someone who has the product pm me and send the file or something cos i can only find a download of beginners maya ready in fall 2003 on the alias website
 
Ah Alias/Wavefront Studio Tools/Auto Studio is a major hit among car makes. The software alows you to place your virtual car into a real scene. I've seen the videos on Alisa/wavefronts webpage, but you must become a member to see them.
 
Imagine looking over PDs shoulder now, developing GT4!!! :eek:
 
I saw that video. It's cool!

But it seems like a spot for Maya.:rolleyes:
 
Where can I download the video where they show the workplace of PD and how they go about taking photos of the track (using choppers etc). The video also shows the pit crew animation.
 
Maya Unlimited is at the costs of 7 000 dollars while the standard is around 2 000 dollars.


My version is the full but is NFR (Not For Resale License)
 
Back