what track/cars should i buy? from australia

• Thread starter helios321
  • 5 comments
Australia
Australia
hi i live in Australia so prefer to play with aussies although it does not seem to lag even when playing on american server.

i am wondering what are the more popular races and what tracks/cars should i purchase?

cheers,

What it typically comes down to is timeframe. Most Aussies are in v8s and GT3. but that's not until class c

If you want to go down that path best for road is probably Mustang(GTC)>V8 super> GT3, you'll always get races in GT3 and likely races in the V8 if you're from Aus, GTC is on the up too and there's some fast guys from Aus running there.

depends on what level you are up, personally I bought my first lot of content so I could take part in the SFR season (D License) and it give me a few track I could do the global challenge (in the free caddy) and Grand Touring Cup (in the solstice) but to be honest buying the Skip Barber would be the best thing to do as they have races every hour.

Past D class I went on to buy the RUF, this allows you to take part in the RUF Challenge, GT3 and world sports cars.
This time I signed up to a local racing league and bought the tracks I needed for their season.
(remember, complete 8 out of the 12 official races in d class and about and you will get 4 bucks back to the max of 10 bucks per season)

Hope that helps

8v's are massive here in oz, some good leagues for them too.

Check out the iracing forum, plenty to choose from of just chat to the aussie guys in the official races

Back