What tracks are you guys grinding right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GinoLicious
  • 12 comments
  • 1,015 views

GinoLicious

(Banned)
Messages
344
Okay so I'm just a little bored, have my b spec running and just curious on what tracks you guys are currently grinding. As of right now im a level 31 a spec, and 32 b spec. To grind b spec is just straight endurance races when I sleep. As for a spec ive been grinding the same american muscle indy track. This has gotten quite boring and seems getting from 31 to 32 is going to take forever. What tracks are you guys doing to get those xp. Oh yeah I mean besides the seasonal events. Already done em and waiting for more.
 
On A-Spec, im level 30 and see no point in levelling up anymore? so i just started B-Spec. Atleast i dont have to do be at my PS3 to coach Bob most of the time :P
 
Overnight - Tsukuba 9h.
When I'm at school - Suzuka 1000km (I use Toyota GT1 so it takes about ~6h 15mins)
I'm level 35, doing 24 hours of Le Mans right now (10 hrs left).
 
Indy on American championship...
Need about 500,000exp to get level 30 but I'm mostly doing it for that red FGT in the online dealership (if its still there, haha that'll be funny)
 
B spec isnt a grind im too worried about as that is just time that you do not need to invest. But to level up in a spec its becoming quite the pain doing the same track over and over just to unlock a new endurance race.
 
B spec isnt a grind im too worried about as that is just time that you do not need to invest. But to level up in a spec its becoming quite the pain doing the same track over and over just to unlock a new endurance race.

Me too. I unlocked the X1 challenge thats all i need. I can do the Endurances on B-Spec when i get there. The only A-Spec events i see myself doing now are the Seasonal events...
 
Bob's doing 24Hr Le Mans right now.
 
I haven't really been grinding in A-Spec. I'm currently level 30, but I need to find some time to do the Suzuka 1000KM.

Most of the time i'm grinding on B-Spec with my FGT, right now i'm doing the Dream Car race at Monza. I've almost reached level 25 so I can finally do some endurance events to get XP.
 
A-Spec American Championship @ Indianapolis Speedway
 
When I'm at home and not racing myself, I grind B spec Dream Car challenge for credits (already level 40). I'm only level 32 A spec but really have no interest in grinding. I have all the cars that I need and the credits to get most of the premium cars that I want. I'm more interested in trying out the cars that I have, start learning to tune properly and race online.
 
Dream Car B Spec it really pays well. I'm not interested in getting A Spec to level 40.
 
Grand Valley 300.
 
Back