what visial enhancements do you want for gt4

  • Thread starter Thread starter davygravy
  • 43 comments
  • 1,622 views
Visual inhancements.........I would really like to see puddles and water modeled well.........remeber NFS HP2........your car would go through water making a spray and the wipers would come on!......I would love to see nice environmental effects.........and also........for god's sake reverse lights!!!
 
Sadly I have to say none... modifications are too subjective and cannot be placed in the game because of that. I'd like damage too but I agree that is not for GT either. I guess it's best said from the NFS:U thread... leave that stuff to them.
 
^I do agree, really GT has enough going for it to not need anymore extras......but it would always be a welcome......I do think that on the PS3 we will see alot more features, Im sure damage aswell!
 
Oh yeah, Lots and I mean lots of tire smoke. I've watched a few drifting videos and some of the tire melting slides leave blinding smoke behind the car. And some tire compounds produce different amounts of smoke so that would be a nice addition for drifters and burnout lovers.
 
the biggest inhancement PD could do, is give me the game now instead of 2000 and odd :)
 
The only visual enhancement I'm asking is a view from the hood or from the "bonnet" as the Brits would say.
That's the only real complaint I have against the GT serie. I'm not even asking for an inside cockpit view with dashboard , winshield wipers, steering wheel etc...
That "inside view" for GT is ridiculous: just 2 dials and... that's all.
 
^^That was the first thing I was upset over in GT3
 
Biased turkey
The only visual enhancement I'm asking is a view from the hood or from the "bonnet" as the Brits would say.
That's the only real complaint I have against the GT serie. I'm not even asking for an inside cockpit view with dashboard , winshield wipers, steering wheel etc...
That "inside view" for GT is ridiculous: just 2 dials and... that's all.


My thoughts exactly, from what I have read Enthusia will have raindrops sliding down your windsheild and when you accelerate the drops will move up and off the windsheild! that's awsome to me!
 
why what's the point of that? so I can spend more time wasting it at that unrealistic car wash and waste money? BTW, I didn't know this wasn't just car appearance. I'd like to see more sparks :dopey: I know that's not a good thing but it's cool. Makes it looks like the driver is pushing the car to it's limits. From what I hear in the prologue the engine sounds also in provoke this. Great job 👍
 
I just would like being able to see the dirt on the car, maybe there should be an option to turn dirt on and off. Wanting to see the dirt is after all my opinion, and I feel I am entitled to it.
 
In my opinion, I would like to have the pit boxes mechanics, the dirt, the tire marks on the streets, people cheering and appearing on Nürburgring our names on the track! ;)
 
What I would like to see is something that might be included already. Cars like the Chrysler Crossfire, the Volkswagen Corrado, Mercedes SLR, older RUFs and Mitsubishi (the strange one) all have spoilers that go up or down at points. With the Crossfire, Corrado and RUFs it's when they speed up, with the SLR and Mitsubishi they function like air brakes. I would like to see those spoilers (or wings, depends on what you call it) actually function like that. Only the Crossfire and the Mitsubishi have been confirmed so far, and each have one aspect of the retractable wing.
 
Exstak
In my opinion, I would like to have the pit boxes mechanics, the dirt, the tire marks on the streets, people cheering and appearing on Nürburgring our names on the track! ;)

Being able to put your own name on the track would rule! :)👍
 
Back