What was these designer's thinking

• Thread starter Dhart
  • 18 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
Seriously I've been a huge fan of gt until now these cars handle like crap. These cars are suppose to Mach real life cars. Far from it these handle so bad . But yet they make drive supercars that steer like a refrigerator on wheels in the rain on slicks. Then they expect times are very difficult to reach with these crap cars.

Seriously I've been a huge fan of gt until now these cars handle like crap. These cars are suppose to Mach real life cars. Far from it these handle so bad . But yet they make drive supercars that steer like a refrigerator on wheels in the rain on slicks. Then they expect times are very difficult to reach with these crap cars.
Setup the cars up so they handle better, problem solved.

What is the OP asking for???

Firstly, you dont state which cars or manufacturers you hate in the game, so abtly minded people here, can respond to your post.

Secondly, the grammer is horrible "Mach real life cars" should it not be "match real life cars", using autocorrect on a mobile maybe? GT7 tries to do realisitc emulation, but it is not a miracle sim.

Thirdly, You posted it and this is dependant on our time differences, but for me it states 1.35am in the morning, so where you drunk or sleepy when you posted a non-sensical topic post in this forum?

GT7 has cars that understeer alot, I have seen this in many cars as I have been playing the game and making progress. Cars need regular calibiration to handle more power and you need to drive them and tweak them in the game as you go along.

Please tell us where you are in the game or even if you are playing it before bashing it to kingdom come and then posting in the forum with a goofy title post. :cool:

Thats my two cents, now where's my Honda beat....I'm off to do a mission race. :sly:

Last edited:
You shouldn't be expected to tune your cars to get a good driving experience out of them.
You should be expected to tune your car for a good driving experience, otherwise you are going to have issues with it stock.
I know why you don't want tuning in a game because you can't tune, so I guess you got to learn how to tune instead of talking 💩.

Last edited:
Found the Forza Horizon gamer. The simulation is fine. You just need to realize a car can't turn, brake, and accelerate at the same time.
That is unless, you’re driving my fully kitted out ‘07 Suzuki Swift on slicks :lol:

CBH
You should be expected to tune your car for a good driving experience, otherwise you are going to have issues with it stock.
I know why you don't want tuning in a game because you can't tune, so I guess you got to learn how to tune instead of talking 💩.
Okay. Thanks for somehow putting words in my mouth. Claiming I had said something I never said. So, tell me, what's your next straw man?

Last edited:
Okay. Thanks for somehow putting words in my mouth. Claiming I had said something I never said. So, tell me, what's your next straw man?
You don't like tuning because if you did like tuning then you should have not quoted me in the first place

You are never going to get a good driving experience driving in a car without a tune on it, and that is why you need to tune up the car for that track, and to get a better driving experience than without a tune. Players just need to learn on how to tune a car for a good driving experience than without a tune.

Well, that's a bunch of members who should know better basically pilling on a new member because they disagree with them.

Quite frankly it's behavior that you should all know is not acceptable (but is quite frankly not a surprise from a number of you.

Thread locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back