tfujiwara Messages 1,083 Messages PeachSergeantz Messages Same as PSN but I dont use it. Dec 27, 2011 #1 .........I see many people have it. I don't .
K24Boosted Messages 655 Messages K24Boosted Dec 27, 2011 #2 I'm pretty sure those people bought the DLC that came out a few months ago. That included the Stig suit.
I'm pretty sure those people bought the DLC that came out a few months ago. That included the Stig suit.
genuino Messages 1,975 Japan Messages Please ask Dec 27, 2011 #3 tfujiwara .........I see many people have it. I don't . Click to expand... If it is the DLC suit you are after, you need to buy the DLC gear pack, since the suits are not tradable; if you want the "glitch" suit, send a FR to CeruleoF150 and I will send it to you.👍
tfujiwara .........I see many people have it. I don't . Click to expand... If it is the DLC suit you are after, you need to buy the DLC gear pack, since the suits are not tradable; if you want the "glitch" suit, send a FR to CeruleoF150 and I will send it to you.👍
christara321 Computer never sleeps Premium Messages 6,231 Halifax, England Messages christara321 Dec 27, 2011 #4 Buy the DLC pack relating to the GEAR PACK.? Bye for now.