What would happen if you changed part of a car during a competition?

• Thread starter deimos
  • 7 comments
Just wondering, if you were doing a series race, then changed the car doing the series to a different one, would it freeze the game?

I'm not totally sure how you'd do that - you'd have to edit the bit that says what car is currently selected. Or more basically, you could just change the currently-selected car in your garage to something else.

I think it would have no effect at all.

Hmmm...seems tangible. I guess it could be that. I meant by using the first car on the list and saving the game during the series. This way you could change the car that was in the middle of the series...?

Swapping during a series is not possible. I recently did some testing with editing a car during the middle of a series race and found that, when you enter a car into a series, it comes in as is, and changes to the car will not reflect, until after the series is finished, if even then. Hard to explain.....the car you enter in the series is saved data and not the car in your garage any longer until you put it back. I did have some luck in the past writing a joker for tire change, not that I can seem to find it now, lol.

Yea I been around for a couple of weeks here. Helping out in the hybriding forum mostly. Good to see my former students around still having fun with the game. You know me, still trying to bring life into GT3 for those who are bored with it.

I would mention that you guys might want to pay some respect to Rogs up there as well. He knows more about this game then even Heydu and myself, lol.:odd:

Back