What would you all like to see done to the restriction options?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kalaspuffar
  • 2 comments
  • 465 views

I want this change the most.

  • option to remove racecars

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • option to set a year (so no cars made after that year)

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • option to set a country (say usa only)

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I like it as it is

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
Messages
127
Messages
Hultenius
just wanted to ask as I spend alot of time trying to find a lobby were I like the restrictions, as i like to drive "streetcars" and growing tierd of all the GT and super gt cars with 600+ hp and 900-1100 kilos.
 
I've wanted to set a year range, ie. cars from 1975-1985 or such.
 
I barely tried online but im surprised these aren't already options. What about one make races?
 
Back