What would you concede to have psvr in every mode?

I've got roughly 30 hours played in the game so far, absolutely in love with it. Mostly doing sport races but finally making myself do some of the campaign stuff.

But I have to do a a VR race every now and then because it is so immersive! I just wish I could use it in sport mode. I wouldn't mind if they made the cars look like PlayStation2 cars and took away all the scenery except for the actual track and walls :-) they made the dang interiors of the cars look too damn good :-) I don't need that when I'm racing. Very fun and looks really good in arcade mode on my PlayStation 4 Pro, but I would basically sacrifice everything that doesn't need to absolutely be there.

I'm assuming on the developmental side that would be very hard to them to impliment now. It'll be cool if they sacrifice some of their perfection to allow us to do at least six player online races or something...

Oh well, I took today off along with the weekend to binge on stranger things and Gran Turismo.... had a AS ranking but after drinking a little bit last night and watching stranger things and dealing with a couple idiots on the road, I rated myself down to BB LOL

Back