So, my Release Date PS3 just died and I decided to purchase a new one next weekend, instead of paying to get the old one fixed. Unfortunately i didn't back up anything prior to the melt down and I have to start all over. I just got my B-spec to 36 and my A-spec to 28, and decided to ask you guys a question before i start all over.
I don't plan on going online with GT5 this time around for awhile in order to grind out some decent cash before I have to update anything. I know the payouts are large before the update and plan on getting my cars back as soon as i can, and affording the up grades.
Would you guys do the same ? If not how would you go about this if you were in my shoes ?
I don't plan on going online with GT5 this time around for awhile in order to grind out some decent cash before I have to update anything. I know the payouts are large before the update and plan on getting my cars back as soon as i can, and affording the up grades.
Would you guys do the same ? If not how would you go about this if you were in my shoes ?