What would you like to add in latest GT5 update .......

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawk2201
  • 7 comments
  • 638 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,154
Taiwan
Taipei
Please send your opinion is divided into feature improvements and new
I will sort your opinion and give to PD for new updating reference



New:
Improvement:

For me , I would like to add new feature of replay function

New: Add fast forward and rewind feature in replay function ( basically by hour )
 
Wheel selection for all standard cars.
 
Wheel selection for all standard cars.

Even better would be using credits to upgrade standard cars to premium.

And drag racing.
 
1.Update Standard Cars texture
2.More customization features for standard cars
3.FIX UGLY SHADOWS
 
Better replay system which includes a slow mo feature (for pictures of things like backfires) and a fast forward option as well as a rewind option just in case you miss a great moment.

Edit - Forgot about the mid race saves but they are supposed to be coming soon anyway.
 
Better replay system which includes a slow mo feature (for pictures of things like backfires) and a fast forward option as well as a rewind option just in case you miss a great moment.
I may be recalling incorrectly, but I seem to have a vague recollection of being able to fast-forward and rewind in one of the previous versions of the game? (It could be a memory mashed with some other racing games...)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back