What would you like to do before you die???

  • Thread starter Thread starter XxOnLySBz4mExX
  • 119 comments
  • 9,367 views
- Shoot a trophy Whitetail deer, Moose, Pronghorn Antelope (got close last year) and Elk
- Land a trophy Northern Pike, Walley and Lake Trout
- Become a partner in a successful architectural firm
- Drive a Ferrari (heck... even sit in one), preferably an F40
- Susan Coffey
- Attend a live NFL game (ideally Raiders vs. Steelers) Actually, IDEALLY travel back in time and see a game in which Bo Jackson, Marcus Allen and Tim Brown tore sh*# up!)
- Attend a live MLB game (Blue Jays vs. Yankees)
- Own an acreage less than 20 minutes from my office
- Travel back in time and attend all of the 1996 NBA Finals games (my Supersonics vs the Bulls)
- Drive the Nurburgring and/or Laguna Seca in my old CRX Si (or an R34 Skyline)
- Attend a live F1 race
- Tour a Nimitz class aircraft carrier
- Travel back in time and attend a Group B rally event (preferably one in which I am not killed)

... too much time travel?
 
There's no "invent time traveling machine" on the list. :lol:
 
turboash78
- Attend a live NFL game (ideally Raiders vs. Steelers) Actually, IDEALLY travel back in time and see a game in which Bo Jackson, Marcus Allen and Tim Brown tore sh*# up!)

All you need for that is a copy of Tecmo Super Bowl :lol:
 
Good luck! :cheers: I'm gunning for CSO myself, but Berlin would be awesome as well.

Chicago Symphony Orchestra? They're probably just about the best American one!
 
1. Fly a fighter plane
2. Go to space
3. Live 110 years so I can claim I lived for three centuries (20 th, 21st 22nd) :)
4. Drive a Lancia Stratos
5. At least, see a Mazda 787B
6: Be able to max Age of Empires 3 graphics and still play with no lag :lol:
7. Feel 4 Gbps Internet
 
-Drive a sports car
-Play some PS3 games
-Go to other country for vacation.
 
Chicago Symphony Orchestra? They're probably just about the best American one!

Haha yeah, Chicago. I'd say NY Phil is a close second nowadays, but you can't really rank the orchestras too much.
 
Attend a River Plate vs Boca Juniors match at the Estadio Monumental. :D
 
Megan Fox....Oh, my bad, the question was WHAT would you like to do --
 
1. Fly a fighter plane
2. Go to space
3. Live 110 years so I can claim I lived for three centuries (20 th, 21st 22nd) :)
4. Drive a Lancia Stratos
5. At least, see a Mazda 787B
6: Be able to max Age of Empires 3 graphics and still play with no lag :lol:
7. Feel 4 Gbps Internet

I've seen one, and touched one. :D

Haha yeah, Chicago. I'd say NY Phil is a close second nowadays, but you can't really rank the orchestras too much.

Yeah, we all have our preferences though, I think a bit too much about the money involved with each one!
 
I'm 13, I'd love to drag race one of these:
Tom_launch.jpg


Slingshot dragster :sly:👍
 
See my kids begin successful and independent lives.
Tour the World on a Motorbike.
Live by the sea for the rest of my life.
Have a novel published.
Create a never-before-seen hybrid food plant.

In that order would be okay.
 
I would love to do my National A - License for Racing, so I can participate @ VLN and the 24 Hours of Nürburgring.

This would be only one dream.
Also I would like to have a job, that just makes fun and to have long and healthy life!
 
-Attend a track day
-Compete in an amateur race event.
-Drive an open wheel racecar
-Get a 5 wicket innings and a 10 wicket match (cricket)
-Get 50 runs in an innings (also cricket)
-Learn and understand PHP
-Travel to Europe
-Understand Women (a little unrealistic maybe)
-Have a discussion over some liquid beverage with Mark Webber
 
Last edited:
-Understand Women (a little unrealistic maybe)

Understatement of the year right there. :lol:

Also, you win the prize for the most unachievable dream to ever happen, from everything posted so far (including the guys wanting to drive an F1 car around the Ring or wanting go to space wearing nothing but boxer shorts or whatever).

:gtpflag:
 
Either see what's on the outside of my basement with my own eyes or kill myself.
 
  • Pilot one of these:
    800pxUS_coast_guard_jayhawk-vi.jpg
  • Fire one of these:
    COAST_GUARD_SEMPER_PARATUS_RESCUES_120707_SP_p3.jpg
  • Go to E3 at least once.
  • Own a Corvette ZR-1.
  • Own a Cadillac CTS-V Coupe.
  • Attend a real racing event.(Hopefully I can make the Baltimore GP)
  • Visit the Nurburgring.

There's more, I just can't think of it right now.
 
I'm 13, I'd love to drag race one of these:
Tom_launch.jpg


Slingshot dragster :sly:👍

If something happened to the engine while you were driving that would be the absolue worst place you could be.
 
^You could be straddling the engine......:dopey:
 
I just had one thing happen yesterday. :)

So my other would have to be going to San Diego.I've always wanted to go there.I guess i could visit Hollywood too.
 
If something happened to the engine while you were driving that would be the absolue worst place you could be.
True, but I think NHRA requires engine and tranny diapers.
 
Before I die I just want to simply sit down and listen

 
Before I die I just want to simply sit down and listen

 
I wish to drive a dark red Ferrari 458 around the Nurburgring at sunset.
My ultimate dream.:cool:
 
Rent the whole Ferrari F1 team for a day at Spa and drive the formula until... Probably until my neck breaks.
 
Go to le mans. Watching on TV is incredible but actually spectating a part of motor racing history would be something else.
 
I'd like to go to another Iron Maiden concert, and Metallica, then sky dive =P


I've got more but those for sure.
 
drive my beat-up P71 around the Nurburgring Nordschleife

on a less serious note, I'd like to be in the same room as TB and just fart loudly.

yes, TB, I am trying to annoy you. why? just to see how angry I can get you without breaking any rules.
 
on a less serious note, I'd like to be in the same room as TB and just fart loudly.

yes, TB, I am trying to annoy you. why? just to see how angry I can get you without breaking any rules.
1) Trying to make a member of staff angry at you isn't a wise course of action.

2) Regarding Jordan smacking me, I'd be more concerned about yourself.

3) Unless you've got CF, and as you
weigh 323lbs
you clearly don't, you've got nothing on my 5 year old son. Try harder.

Better yet, let it go.

4) You need some loftier goals.
 
Back