What would you like to see added to B-Spec in GT6

• Thread starter biftizmo
  • 8 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
Manchester
I thought B-spec was a great idea and loved playing it .it was great to watch while i was doing other things.and saw loads more possibility's for it until it was hated and stopped..which was just a shame..some people would have you believe it to took loads of wasted time and effort to make..rubbish..If it came back with GT6 i would like to see events with real time GPS data imported from real events in the world. this is just one thing that would make B-Spec Much better.please post your ideas, maybe they will bring it back..

I think that Gran Turismo's 5 B-spec are too boring to watch and it hasn't much things to do. You have only to change the rate of the driver. I would like more things to do on B-spec on Gran Turismo 6

Drivers that know how wide their car is... (Côte d'Azur, corner 10 "Nouvelle chicane" and corner 18, "Anthony Noghes")
Less useless braking

I don't really care if it's even included. Actually, I somewhat hope it's not, because of how boring it is :P.

. less number of laps for each race
. the ability to test every single track
. drivers who are best suited to each car

b-spec will change with any changes they make for AI in general. Let's hope they teach them something.

A difference of 10 seconds per lap between hot and cold states is too much. "Nannying" should have an effect, but it's too big in GT5.

What I sure hope they would do, is to fix the bug where the opponents in 24 hour races (especially Le Mans) start pitting earlier and earlier the longer the race goes on, because with 3 drivers the stints are so short that they can't recover, and they are set to come in at 10% strength level. It's no fun when the cars that are exactly as fast as yours in the early stages, drop like flies with pitstops every 3 laps after a couple of hours.

I happen to enjoy B-Spec so I do hope there is B-Spec in GT6. I use it when I get frustrated with seasonals or TT. I would like to have better control over the drivers and be able to let them practice on the tracks with different drive train configurations. Also when you get to Expert and Extreme less laps would be nice too.

I'd also like to see some controls included in Remote Races as well. It seems that when you are the host you get the worst cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back