What would your first car be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 14 comments
  • 645 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,760
Messages
rollazn
What would your first car be? I know that in these Gran Turismo games they give you an amount of money to start out with. I know there will be more choices since there are more cars in GT4 and of course, there is the used car lot. The amount of money is probably not going to be much, and you will have to settle for one of the slower cars.

If you could buy any REASONABLE first car, what would it be? I know you probably cannot afford a Skyline GT-R off the bat, or even in the used car lot, so that is most likely out of the question.

Make your choice reasonable.

Mine would have to be

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Since Lancer Evolution was cheap on GT3, I think they are going to be affordable in GT4. I know the older Evo’s are going to be cheaper, and I’m hoping I can find one at a used car lot for the amount of money we are given.

Subaru Imperza WRX/ WRX STi ( I know we probably won’t be able to get the newer STi’s but the older ones might be available and cheaper at the used car lot. Let us just hope it is. If not I will settle for a WRX.)

Mazda RX-7 FC3S (I hope we can get it. If not then what can we say? )

Your turn.

Oh yeah, and if any of you wise guys want to say something like “BMW M5 Concept” I will cut your head off.
 
Seeing as Used Cars are already confirmed I would probably buy a Japanese car to start with, something allround like a Impreza......Maybe one of the late 90's versions......Then with the money left I will buy tune up's.....that will put me in good form for the first few races........Those Mini's and Vitz's better beware!

Robin
 
If you want a Skyline, Rx-7, Impreza, or Lancer, you might have to buy one of the OLDER models. Like late 80's, early 90's.
 
Its difficult to say Rollazn. Not knowing what cars are available is a big stumbling block !

I wouldnt mind a skyline or a mitsi just to get me started. I suppose Id get the best car I could with the money I had - thats the only way I can answer !
 
Well damn, Im ashamed of myself! :(

Sorry guys! :(

And for a person who have been here over a year, its kinda disgraceful!

I guess we all have these noobish moment?
 
I'm guessing GT4 will see us starting with 10,000Cr like GT1 and 2 since the used cars are back, I wioll go for something that I will keep for a while, for a Lancer your looking at an EVO III for that, I bet they price all the IV's at 11,000Cr just to annoy you, and I don't think you'l have a chance of getting a WRC or STi, there will probably be some older Impreza's around but no WRC's or STi's, maybe an older GT. I will go for someting like a 205 if it's in, or maybe an old Supra twin turbo.
 
I'm probly gonna start off with something from the Honda Lot but if I can get my hands on a Nissan Bluebird then that'll probly be my first car.
I like your choices but I highly doubt they'll let you buy an Evo or STi/WRX. Remember GT3 starters? I dunno who in their right mind would pick a PT Luiser over an Evo if it was an option.
 
BigJamesGTI
Sorry for the double post but -

REALLY !! you dont say !

My head should be chopped off!! My appologies!

guillotine.gif


Or maybe a fridge could be dropped on me!

Fridge.gif
 
Hahahahaha, it's not been done in a while at least, theres no gain in going on about it, it's either goping to be closed, merged or left alone so whatever happens we might as well keep on the subject.
 
a 240z,bluebird,any other nissan,or a muscle car if i can
 
If I remeber correctly, the 240Z was a bit pricey in GT2, so I doubt you'll afford one of thoes.
 
Bluebird 1600 Deluxe (P510).....pretty obvious :)
 
Thread Closed.

Why?!?! Because you're speculating on a speculated Wishlist. This thread serves absolutely no purposed other than to waste Jordan's bandwidth. And at 50+ gigs a day already, it's time to ease up on the glurge.

Done.

AO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back