What your Dad drove

Discussion in 'GT6 Photo Mode' started by Safoo, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Safoo

Safoo

Here's a thread to to remember what started it all for us when we were little, our dad's car. Probably the 1st experience we had in a vehicle. While no Ferraris or Aston ended up on our driveway, GT6 has been kind enough to include a few models we might have seen when we were young...or at least they have included similar models

I'll start it off with a Volvo station wagon my Dad used to own. Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_5.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_1.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_2.jpg

Flash_Sweden and rallydakar like this.
  2. Pizzle13

Pizzle13

there aint really similar cars in gt
    he started with a
    Trabant, went on to 2 diffrent Ford Sierras and then e class (97), e class (03) and last year e class (13)

from the 03 model theres a similar lookin in GT even tho its an AMG

3. Safoo

Safoo

That's fine if you find similar models.
    I thought it would be neat if we could find a few cars from our collective past and kinda remember our Dad's influence. My old man loved the Volvo wagons, Started off with a '76 that I eventually inherited, he never owned the turbo, but he wanted one badly...

4. rallydakar

rallydakar

Eigernordwand _ Kurz_4.jpg Eigernordwand _ Kurz.jpg

the little spoiler is missing and other alloy wheels (the europen version) but everything else is like our original:
    c440457a.jpg

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    Safoo likes this.
  5. Boone

Boone

'69 Camaro

6. hans54green

hans54green

They don't have Jeep Wagoneers or Volkswagen Syncro Vanagons in GT6, so... :indiff:

7. J. Clarkson

J. Clarkson

Haven't checked if Autobianchi is in the game, but he always drove audi's and bmw's

8. PeteyPete173

PeteyPete173

Ronda_3Edit.jpg
    My mums was standard, as the car car is in the picture. My Dads had some upgrades, as seen here on the
    right car, with wheels and a few other parts. Both were even the Bahama Blue like in the game

We had 2 of these when I was a kid. Both my Mum and Dad had one each, and I was even brought home from the hospital when I was born in one. Sadly they got sold when we needed a bigger car. Later my Dad got a Mercedes Benz W114 230SE, which is unfortunately not in the game. It was the first car I drove and was later sold to my Uncle, and sadly, destroyed in a flood.

Safoo likes this.
  9. Safoo

Safoo

Nice pic Peteypete! Glad to see they had the original colour to choose!