What your Dad drove

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 8 comments
Canada
North America
Safoo71
Here's a thread to to remember what started it all for us when we were little, our dad's car. Probably the 1st experience we had in a vehicle. While no Ferraris or Aston ended up on our driveway, GT6 has been kind enough to include a few models we might have seen when we were young...or at least they have included similar models

I'll start it off with a Volvo station wagon my Dad used to own.
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_5.jpg
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_1.jpg
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_2.jpg

there aint really similar cars in gt
he started with a
Trabant, went on to 2 diffrent Ford Sierras and then e class (97), e class (03) and last year e class (13)

from the 03 model theres a similar lookin in GT even tho its an AMG

That's fine if you find similar models.
I thought it would be neat if we could find a few cars from our collective past and kinda remember our Dad's influence. My old man loved the Volvo wagons, Started off with a '76 that I eventually inherited, he never owned the turbo, but he wanted one badly...

Eigernordwand _ Kurz_4.jpg
Eigernordwand _ Kurz.jpg

the little spoiler is missing and other alloy wheels (the europen version) but everything else is like our original:
c440457a.jpg

Last edited:
Ronda_3Edit.jpg

My mums was standard, as the car car is in the picture. My Dads had some upgrades, as seen here on the
right car, with wheels and a few other parts. Both were even the Bahama Blue like in the game

We had 2 of these when I was a kid. Both my Mum and Dad had one each, and I was even brought home from the hospital when I was born in one. Sadly they got sold when we needed a bigger car. Later my Dad got a Mercedes Benz W114 230SE, which is unfortunately not in the game. It was the first car I drove and was later sold to my Uncle, and sadly, destroyed in a flood.

Back