Whats a good Drift Car

• Thread starter J4ffa
  • 24 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
erm
So im after a nice drift car that looks pretty cool and well does whats needed i have done abit with the scion fr-s its ok but im using that more as a main car than drift so whats peoples suggestions.

Just dont say the volvo it look horrible i know if it does the job who cares but just no.

Also pics of what you have/use cheers

There are a few good ones. My favorite but not the best is the R33. 180SX seems to get the best scores that I have seen but I cannot make it work for me. RX7 is another high points getter. Miata supposedly is the best but I haven't tried drifting them.

I rocked an MX5 as my drift car worked pretty well in my opinion but I don't really like drifting so I can't really say if its all that good or not.

I find the MX5, even at 400+bhp still needs you to hit the e-brake to get a proper drift going.

Been using the evo since i've bought it :P here made a video if you're interested about drifting build

Got as far as 600-700k points i love this car :D

Oh and its maxed out forgot to mention ( a little over 1000hp )

Been using the evo since i've bought it :P here made a video if you're interested about drifting build

Thats sweet will give that a go now cheers

Last edited:

So built this and its ok bit sticky but maybe with more practice it will be ace

So built this and its ok bit sticky but maybe with more practice it will be ace

Well ive tried like every other "drifting car" in this game and the one that fits for me is this evo xD and what do you mean by sticky cause hell... sometimes i cant drive straight at high speeds cause it goes sideways easily

My ultimate machine is the Nissan Silvia (the newest model). Looks awesome with the body kit and paint job I gave it.

I can drive for miles on end with that car.

I've been mostly been using my S15 Silvia for drifting but I think any RWD car should be pretty good for it.

Ok so a couple of days ago I got bored of the MX5 (Classic) drift car, Picked up a Supra which was nigh on useless for it so I sold that and picked up an S15 Silvia, It's a total drift weapon.

I am useless at drifting and I still destroyed a guy with it in a drift contest I was invited to so I'm pleased :)

So im after a nice drift car that looks pretty cool and well does whats needed i have done abit with the scion fr-s its ok but im using that more as a main car than drift so whats peoples suggestions.

Just dont say the volvo it look horrible i know if it does the job who cares but just no.

Also pics of what you have/use cheers
Best in my opinion and I bought nearly every car , the best drifter is the 1999 skyline, supercharged. So much power to keep drifts going

The car I've had most success and comfort with is a fully tuned Boss Mustang. Can't remember exact settings but they are close to neutral with extreme grip tyres. It takes speed and ignorance to get it sliding, but once going it is insanely controllable. Not great in a tight drift though. I'll drop a pick of the setep here in the afternoon. (it's late and I haven't slept :) )

VXR
I find the MX5, even at 400+bhp still needs you to hit the e-brake to get a proper drift going.
It's a very light car and it's usually low so, yeah, you need to rip the e-brake to get it into a corner.

Back