What's a Good Second Car?

• Thread starter TheMadFool
  • 5 comments

Which car would you recommend?

• Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 in grayish blue; 23746cr

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Subaru Impreza WRX-R STi Coupe Ver.VI; 30090cr (new)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Subaru Impreza WRX STi Sedan Ver.V in black; 24718cr

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer EvoIV GSR in blue; 23260cr

• Mitsubishi Lancer EvoV GSR in red; 26291cr

• Mazda RX-7 Type RZ in black; 21661cr

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
New Zealand
New Zealand
Hi guys,

I've purchased a white 1993 Toyota Supra as my first car and it's going great! But I'm doing a video series for my YouTube channel and eventually I'll need another car. So, what do you guys think I should buy when it comes to that point? It will need to have around 300bhp and it will mainly be used for the Gran Turismo League, and probably some Special Events.

Thanks for your responses!

Hi guys,

I've purchased a white 1993 Toyota Supra as my first car and it's going great! But I'm doing a video series for my YouTube channel and eventually I'll need another car. So, what do you guys think I should buy when it comes to that point? It will need to have around 300bhp and it will mainly be used for the Gran Turismo League, and probably some Special Events.

Thanks for your responses!
There are a lot of choices. More than 300 hp? Get an used Skyline GT-R (R32,R33) There is also the used Lancer Evos and Imprezas. Since they're 4WD, the handling is great:D

Thanks gt3kid89. I've taken your advice and looked at the cars you have mentioned. I've compiled a poll for members to choose which car they want to see in the videos too.

The budget is about 35000cr, so the remainder after purchasing the car can be used for modifications to make it more competitive/eligible for races.

As for myself, I'm partial towards the EvoIV GSR but I'll let the poll run for a week and we'll see what the community says =D

I would say the RX-7, although if you're interested in huge power increase, you'll have to pay more attention on tuning.

The Evo V was the first model in Evolution fleet that significantly increased performance bar of their models, so it can outclass the Evo IV in cost-effective domain without a sweat. Alternatively, the Impreza Ver. V is a better choice if you prefer grip over drift driving.

I made this decisions based on price each car is being offered for, above in the poll. Enjoy the ride. :)

Alright, the results are in. Thanks for all the input guys. Looks like we will be getting an R32 Skyline in Grayish Blue (actual name of the paint, haha)

I'll be doing the next recording after Christmas, which will be purchasing the new car and doing the International A License

Back