Whats going on O_o

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 1' started by metakn1ght, Aug 3, 2008.

1. metakn1ght

metakn1ght

Ok. I decided to play my NEW copy of GT1 *just bought on ebay*. I took out my ps1 memory card with my best save. And I go to arcade. and NONE of my cars in simulation mode are there! I've tried everything! But I just can't get my cars in arcade mode :(. Does anyone know what to do? or how to fix this?

2. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

In GT1, you can't get your sim mode cars in arcade mode. You can only use them in sim mode. In GT2 you can use them in arcade mode however.

3. metakn1ght

metakn1ght

Thats odd...Because in the demo it had different manufactures for arcade mode and stuff. And I remember playing in arcade mode with my dodge viper one time O_O

4. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

All manufacturers are available, it's just that you can't drive all of their cars in arcade mode. Neither can you drive your tuned cars from simulation mode. The Dodge Viper is available from the start, except if you happen to have the japanese version of the game. If you do have the JP version, you need to finish all of the bonus items challenges (goodies) to get the Dodge Viper.

5. sLg

sLg (Banned)

Actually, I believe Dodge isn't available at first.

6. SportWagon

SportWagon Premium

7. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

My bad. The Dodge isn't available from the start, you have to finish the bonus items to get it too. The ones that are available are Aston Martin and Chevrolet.

8. SportWagon

SportWagon Premium

And Mitsubishi and Nissan.

9. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

And Honda/Acura and Mazda. I was referring to non-japanese cars there.