what's good

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roush_fan_99
  • 17 comments
  • 810 views
Messages
2,894
United States
WA, USA
Messages
Roush_fan_99
Messages
GTP Roush fan99
I have 20mil spread about my bobs in remote racing, but I don't know what to get, I've been looking at the mark IV as i am a huge ford fan but, I don't know if I should wait for a 2j, and if I did the 2j is is 3 gears and can I make it 4

X2010 and xj13 are not being considered as I already have them
 
Yeah the 2j is only three gears and you cant change it because its already a fully customizable transmission stock. Wicked car though.
 
granturismo2014
Yeah the 2j is only three gears and you cant change it because its already a fully customizable transmission stock. Wicked car though.

Is it worth waiting for?
 
Definitely a car i would grab when it comes up in the ucd, rare one too i have only seen it twice.
 
granturismo2014
Definitely a car i would grab when it comes up in the ucd, rare one too i have only seen it twice.

So i should hold off on the mark IV
 
I wouldnt reccomend getting one of those car priced at 20 million, Honestly its my opinion but, those cars are never, and never will be worth 20 Million Cr.If any of the cars that are priced at that much are worth using, It would be the Lamborghini Miura(Too lazy too look up the rest of the name as I am drag racing x) ), yet its still sorta a waste of money. Try and wait until some useful or appealing cars appear in the UCL. Some cars in the UCL(Not just race cars) are hidden gems. Like for instance, I bought the Dodge SRT4(Neon), and it reaches 200mph as a Front Wheel Drive car!(Thats the fastest FF car I know). Anyway what Im basically saying is too not waste all your money at once, but too spread it out among the begging birds :)
 
Exactly. But it all depends on what you intend on doing with the car. If you are just buying it to drive around and do a few races with, i would hold off and check out some of the other cars available.
 
XxTHEINPUTxX
I wouldnt reccomend getting one of those car priced at 20 million, Honestly its my opinion but, those cars are never, and never will be worth 20 Million Cr.If any of the cars that are priced at that much are worth using, It would be the Lamborghini Miura(Too lazy too look up the rest of the name as I am drag racing x) ), yet its still sorta a waste of money. Try and wait until some useful or appealing cars appear in the UCL. Some cars in the UCL(Not just race cars) are hidden gems. Like for instance, I bought the Dodge SRT4(Neon), and it reaches 200mph as a Front Wheel Drive car!(Thats the fastest FF car I know). Anyway what Im basically saying is too not waste all your money at once, but too spread it out among the begging birds :)

It's prize money from remote racing, I'll eventually end up with another 20 mil, as it's not in my wallet now, but I'm just seeing if there's any one car that's worth buying, 20 mil or not
 
I have a 2j and even though its a fantastic car, i dont find myself driving it on a regular basis. But hey thats just me lol.
 
granturismo2014
I have a 2j and even though its a fantastic car, i dont find myself driving it on a regular basis. But hey thats just me lol.

I'm also thinking freerun photoshoots
 
Seems like a interesting car to shoot. I haven't shot it yet. Shame it isn't a premium. Lots of interesting cars for freerun photo shoots. One of my personal favorites is the Aston Vanquish, well any Aston really.
 
Strange... I was just racing online a couple of hours ago in a free run room and a guy kept on typing "what's good?" :eek:

Anyway, I'd pick the 2J over the Mark IV but if possible of course get both. 👍
 
Yeah the 2j is only three gears and you cant change it because its already a fully customizable transmission stock. Wicked car though.

It's a 3speed, but because of the huge engine, it doesn't need any more.
 
If you're a FORD fan, then surely you should buy the FORD.
 
I have 20mil spread about my bobs in remote racing, but I don't know what to get, I've been looking at the mark IV as i am a huge ford fan but, I don't know if I should wait for a 2j, and if I did the 2j is is 3 gears and can I make it 4

X2010 and xj13 are not being considered as I already have them

I had the same situation with the 330 P4. What I decided to do was that I bought it, but I was a bit regretful when I got it, though, as the R8 Race Car '01 popped up in the UCD soon after :ouch:

Good thing I backed-up before I bought it :P
 
Mazerati
If you're a FORD fan, then surely you should buy the FORD.

That's what I might do is buy the ford and trade my 1000 for a 70 (2j is 70 right?) and get both
 
That's what I might do is buy the ford and trade my 1000 for a 70 (2j is 70 right?) and get both

Seems like the most sensible thing to do, imo. In the end it's your 'money' so buy whatever you prefer. (Yes, it's a '70 ticket/car :) )
 
Back