Whats happening to my fuel

  • Thread starter Thread starter tommoore
  • 2 comments
  • 599 views
Messages
18
Loaded a saved Le Mans 24 hour race this morning, I was running on fumes as I entered the pits (had started to rain, so was able to keep tyres cooler and go 11 laps instead of the usual 10 in my R8), however once I'd refuelled, I exited the pits, where my tank emptied immediately and left me coasting at 45mph! I reloaded the game twice, same result? I'd updated to 2.09 this morning, is this a glitch with the update?
Also, not as annoying (IE it's not meant wasting 7 hours of gametime), it's been rainging for 90 minutes, but no standing water on the track. AI cars must have put inters on, as they pitted, then re-pitted 3 laps later (after a massive drop in lap time) meaning a close 6 hour battle between me and the C60 hybride had turned into a 1lap lead for me.
Anyone else having this problems/glitches?

Edit, ignore this, I've just found a thread discussing this. I'll have to start again, annoying as I have little time to go on PS, it took me 3 months to do Sukuka, 6 monthes to do Tsukba 9 hours (admittedly not helped by my hatred of driving Tsukuba and Suzuka, and my not wanting to do them), nad am currently 7 hours into Le Mans, or 3 weeks!
 
Last edited:
Hiya my fuel keeps going down real quick.....
Is that happening to you aswell....
And Do you have any cars up for trade??
Thanks,
:G)(
 
Back