What's in your backpack / messenger bag / whatever?

• Thread starter Mr. S
  • 3 comments

Mr. S

Nikon Fanboy
Premium
France
Paris
I took a photo of my backpack to scare my team, due to us having a company event tomorrow and most of them being afraid of having their picture taken. So I thought it'd be interesting to see what most people are having in their backpack for normal days out or even special events they're going to.

The DX lens is in my bag because it's working fine on an FX camera as long as it's open. f5.6 is still ok'ish, f7.1 is causing vignetting to appear - using it at f4.0 and infinity focus makes it awesome for landscape shots.

8Eq98KG.jpg

TB
Isn't this just a slight variation of the Gear List Thread?

I find it interesting to see (as in: PICTURES!) what people are taking with them, maybe even for specific tasks. The gear thread is more about what people use in general, if I'm not mistaken. :)

I'll quote the OP of said thread.

G.T
What digital camera do you own? Sample pictures as well if you can.

I'm covering London Fashion Week again (as well as shooting a wedding in the middle of that week) so I'll post what I'm bringing for each day once I decide on what to bring. :lol:

Here's what I've been shooting with recently:

n2FfD0V.jpg

Domke F2
Rolleiflex 2.8F
Leica M4 + 35/2 UC-Hexanon
Ricoh GRDIII

Film was Velvia 100 for the Rollei, Acros 100 and Neopan 1600 for the Leica. Not pictured is a Sekonic L308, some lens tissues, and a bottle of water.

Last edited:
Back