What's in your garage?

• Thread starter iluvgt4
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish...
Good luck with that
So, what's living in your GT2 garage at the moment?

I recommend you constantly update your post in this thread as the cars in your garage change, and I will.

I'll let you comment on other's garages and what cars they got, but please don't criticize other's garage content.

Please, try not to brag too much at what's in your garage.

Here's the cattle in my auto farm right now:

Red Nissan Pulsar GTi-R (first car, modded to 302 horses)
White Subaru 360 (fully tuned)
Red Honda Del Sol LM (downloaded save)
Subaru Impreza Rally Car (downloaded, I think it's Grand Valley Endurance prize car; no model year)
Impreza 22B (rare? seriously, no)
Black Mitsubishi FTO LM (downloaded)
Black Del Sol LM
Dodge Concept Car

Last edited:
A Toyota GT-Four starter car that got its ass handed to it by Micras and Miras in the Sunday Cup. Perhaps I shouldn't have drifted around every corner if the game rubber bands like that.

I have 3 saves, one filled with all prize cars, the second filled with all Special Models, and the third filled with my favourite cars, rare cars, muscle cars, Kei cars and oddball cars.

Oh, and 1 more save on my PC I got from here that contains all the body only cars + the CLK Race Car.

Mine's got a 1986 Toyota MR2 1600 G-Limited S'Prchrger, Dodge Intrepid ES, Lancer Evo IV RS, and a whole lot of race modded favorites. All are race-modded.

A Toyota GT-Four starter car that got its ass handed to it by Micras and Miras in the Sunday Cup. Perhaps I shouldn't have drifted around every corner if the game rubber bands like that.

Hmm, the memory card claimed there was no save and I had to reformat the card, so now, hopefully there'll be an R32 GTS4.

The last time I looked was back in 2001, and I sold my game,
and I have cleared everything off my memory card:[
But off the top of my head...
5 fully tuned skylines
Lancer Evo IV
A few RUF's
Altezza tuned
Random french cars
I can't remember them all, but it was years ago!!!

'89 Nissan March/Micra Super Turbo, fully tuned
'87 Nissan Skyline R31, fully tuned except for turbo
'72 Dodge Challenger, fully tuned
'99 [R] Nissan Silvia GT Daishin, fully tuned of course
'81 [R] Nissan Skyline Silhouette Formula, fully tuned of course
'98 [R] Alfa Romeo 155 2.0 TS 6V, fully tuned
'?? Toyota TRD3000GT, stock, dunno if I keep or sell it

Sorry, we just don't need threads of entire garage listings: It is pointless cruft.

Make threads about individual cars, if you wish.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back